Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Clothesssssss

12 posts, 9 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
my jeans have nearly had it, i have another crotch hole (theres 3 now, i patched the other 2) and so i went to the big red shed for more as they're usually really good, fit my bum mostly and are just good.
WHYYYYY are they making the nice womans jeans WITH NO POCKETS. and shorts that go all the way up your foo foo?!?!!?!?!?!? some people aren't about that life! ggggrrrrrrrr.

and i got poo'd on by a winged DEMON so i can't tell if i'm having a good day anymore!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Shazatron I appreciate my pockets in jeans as well but aparently they wreck the line of the material. Lies I say, it's cheaper to produce without pockets.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yeah  real pockets not fake pockets would be handy. I do have some pockets in the back of my jeans but growing up overseas I still have that lingering fear of being picket pocketed if I don't have my valueables in view so the back pockets aren't too useful when it comes to my essentials like wallets or phones.
Macs
5351 posts
Omg I was complaining to my sister the other day about the shorts being too high. I'm on the hunt for just above knee height ones. It's hard finding a decent pair of jeans. I have two pairs from Cotton on. I can't even squeeze myself into now lol  No amount of jumping is working now. I'm aiming to get back into mine in a couple of months time.

I recon try City Chic or Kmart for jeans. Their my picks. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Not having pockets in clothes truly annoys me! 

My my work uniform for example only has one pocket that you can't fit a business card in! Then the male one has plenty of pockets!!!! Sexist much
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I've never came across this before! In saying that the last time I bought jeans was mid last year. How bizzare to not have pockets.
MareeB
5241 posts
Surely jeans without pockets are not jeans Shaz?????
trudijoy
8375 posts
i got above-the-knee denim shorts in the Warehouse and they're so so comfortable, I've been wearing them trekking about the city on my break :D they were only like $25 too.

The warehouse, kmart and pagani are usually my faves for jeans. i'm determined to slim back down into my current wardrobe rather than buy any more new clothes now though
MissQT
1547 posts
argh I hate those fake pockets! And even though I know they are fake somehow I always get fooled and try and put my phone in it... And apparently getting pooped on by a bird is good luck!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahah! I always complain about the shorts being too high, on kids far too young. Grooooosssss. 

Kirsty what kind of cruel nonsense is that! what a tiny pocket. fill it with coins and jingle around the office to annoy people, then maybe they'll look into replacing them hahaha

It is bizzare Amy. I also like that word. Bizzare

haha Maree they're not! theyre jeee's maybe. half a jean. probably more like jeggings or something, gross

I wouldn't have minded some if I found them Trudi! But I could only find boyfriend jeans with terrible patches on them that look like they've been drawn by a 5 y o :/ annoying

Hah! Same MissQT. And I mean I did win $10 yesterday but today I broke my washing basket soooooo... I dunno how lucky I am haha
kirstyj
1732 posts
Love the way you think Shazatron!!!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Oh gosh yes Shaz, I agree with you about them shorts! *inserts shocked face here*

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!