Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Christmas shopping

9 posts, 8 members
MissQT
1547 posts
so who has sorted all their presents out yet. Mines pretty much done. I don't have a lot to get, just immediate family as we don't do presents for cousins anymore.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm sorted apart from 2 things but I know what they'll be just need to pick them up. I only buy for a handful of close friends (and some of their kids), my mum, brother and sister in law, plus my niece, who will be 2 on Xmas eve so it's pretty easy for me now
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have sorted, I really should have just just bought a beauty box for 2 friends and saved my sanity. I just have to finish some wrapping and pick up 1 item if I can get it, if not well it was just an addition that I thought about when wrapping.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
All sorted. I buy my presents early to avoid the crowds.
shazatron101
5112 posts
yup! got all mine. I still have to buy a tub of some sort and some sandals for the man but they're not techinically presents. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I did pretty much all mine online so just waiting for 1 more thing to arrive. I can't stand crowds of loopy people going nuts so I avoid the whole xmas insanity. Just need to buy some booze :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Last couple of years I bought presents for all my immediate family (my family has 11 siblings) and then Secret Santa on top of it. I would have to plan and purchase throughout the year. This year I'm just getting some expensive gifts for my parents, last one was ordered today, something for my grandma and a big goodie bag for a couple of my friends overseas who haven't gotten anything from me all year. Yay! Everything's sorted now to save up a tiny bit for Boxing Day sales.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm done :)  I bought my last Secret Santa gift last week.  I try to avoid the crazy crowds between the 15th and 25th!  I even managed to get a gift for my FurKid ... kitties deserve presents, too.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I left my secret santa at work so 2 people got coffee syrups, chocolate spoons and either a chocolate tool kit or make up, but my secret santa receiving gift was some sparkling grape juice, a small face cleanser and bath salts. I only changed dept about a month ago and my secret santa got it right on for me. I feel spoiled.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!