Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Christmas Burnout

4 posts, 4 members
kirstyj
1732 posts
Is anyone else experiencing Christmas burnout?

I just feel like after the rush of Christmas, busy work, travelling for Christmas, family, an incredibly messy cluttered house... I'm feeling a bit burnt out! Why do we do this every single year!

Not one for Boxing Day sales either - I'm trying to be better with my money and not spend as much unintentionally.

So I would love to know if you guys are feeling that way too? And any post Christmas traditions that you enjoy that aren't sale related :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mum and I had a pretty epic Boxing Day tbh, out for a brunch neither of us had to cook or do dishes for, then we on and off watched cricket/read books/ picked at leftover Xmas food all day until dinner time when I made pretty amazing leftovers pizzas and we drank bubbly and watched the end of the cricket and a really good movie. I’m feeling a bit like you kirsty... can’t wait to get home now and have a proper week off!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had a very relaxing xmas break. Slept, drank and ate lol. I feel great as work had been so busy so I needed to rest. However back to work tomorrow and start at 6am so not looking forward to that.
Julieal
915 posts
I had an awesome xmas but like you now feel exhausted. I have so much paper etc to gt rid of and being rural will have to pack and take to refuse so another big job.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!