Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR but Bar related

12 posts, 10 members
SandyGedge
394 posts
Can anyone help me please? For a few months now I have been trying to upload photos onto the BR wall but I always get this message........

The uploaded file exceeds the maximum allowed size in your PHP configuration file.

Does anyone know what it means??
Thank you in advance xx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hey chick mine does it all the time. I have to always resize my pics then it usually works :-)
Macs
5351 posts
Yes sandy it happens every time I upload. I downloaded the app trudi reccomended pixlr I think it was (not sure might be wrong) and it resizes my pics perfectly.
MissQT
1547 posts
yes it means your picture is too big. I usually crop mine which cuts down the MBs.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I edit mine and then send as email to get a smaller file, works like a charm every time since I use my laptop to post the photos
Kimrose
1416 posts
I get that same message from time to time so I try to edit the photo or if that dosent work I try to take another one.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I had the same thing happen tonight. As the ladies above have said try re sizing your photo then give it another go :)
Julieal
915 posts
I always get same problem and not being very technical give up.
SandyGedge
394 posts
You ladies are gems. Thank You
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ahhh I am having a bit of an issue with changing to a new profile picture.  I have resized multiple times but it still seems to chop my head off. Like it looks okay when you go to my profile but in the forum discussions, it chops my head off or the bottom of my face off.  Any suggestions for that ha ha ha?
trudijoy
8375 posts
mumof3 it does that to me too. fine off the laptop but does it on my phone. I screenshot the pic i want to use and upload the screenshot; that usually works. Or i re-size the pic in a pic editor app i downloaded called pixlr
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks hun, will have to give that a try x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!