Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR .... cheers to the freaking weekend!

18 posts, 9 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'll drink to that! (as Rihanna would say :p)

What's your poison, BR?

In the summer i'm all about the rose and bubbly, maybe an occasional beer or cider. In the winter, pinot noir, syrah or montepulciano, malbec too.

Sav year round ;)

I'm not that into spirits though.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm having a crabbies alcoholic ginger beer! They are yummy :-) I also love cider and beer, the occasional wine.

Cheers Trudi!
shazatron101
5112 posts
i love crabbies!! they're so blimmen good. but otherwise, woodstocks all day err day, but not that often. maybe once every few months lol. i prefer the normal ones over the "fancy" ones. also sometimes malibu but not on my dollar ;-P

in my youth i was all about midori and baileys, but i just poured out a big ol glass and drank it. ahhh memories lmfao
trudijoy
8375 posts
cheers, girls! xx
MareeB
5241 posts
CHEERS! I had some sparkling wine now I'm having a Stella. Woohoo - paradise!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I remember those shots in my younger days Shaz lol. Last weekend we made snickers shots, Bailey's, Kahlua and hazlenut liqueur..... Soooooo yummy!
alikat
423 posts
This weekend could not have got here soon enough. Celebrated with a few Jaffa Martinis and putting my feet up for some Sims 4 house building. Spent the last 13 weeks studying my ass off and had my first exam on Wednesday. over three hours and finished with 10 minutes to spare. No clue if I passed or not, but for now, I'm free until the next module starts in June. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
old mate QF and i partied together a few times in my youth shaz :p

Ali, what are you studying?

I'm totally torn right now - do i chill the insanely good rose that's set aside for my half bday or open the very nice syrah i bought midweek?
tabucutie
1811 posts
I rarely ever drink anymore. My sisters are all mums so there is no one to drink with lol. I love Gin, my first fav. I also like Malibu which I havent had for years. Baileys was grandads favourite I like that too; also Cody's I think? Or Woodstock RTD one of the two. Not much of a wine drinker but only like white wine.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I'm actually not into wine or beer.... Don't worry we can still be best friends, it means if we're at an event where there's a bottle of bubbly or wine for the table you get my share and I will never be guilty of drinking your wine or beer or fizzy drinks for that matter. 

I do however on rare occasions like a bit of Cantebury cream or a nice cocktail or a really, really, really sweet wine. I only tasted one wine once that I truly liked and I don't remember the name of it. 
alikat
423 posts
Trudi: Doing my chartered accountancy modules. Five modules, two years, plus an internship. Its insane and not my style of learning at all, so everything is so much harder. Give me a lecture theatre and classes any day over learning by correspondance! But I'll get my Post Grad Diploma at the end of it, so pain = gain.

Today I went to Mecca with the goal of only spending a small amount. Yeah I know, crazy. I'd mentioned to my husband that I missed my OG Naked Palette, so he bought it for me, and I got another Nars lip pencil.

Washed my car, dropped my phone, smashed the front so now I'm a wee bit angry that its no longer perfect. But its the first iphone screen I've ever smashed and I've had iphones for the past 10 years so I think I'm not doing badly.

trudijoy
8375 posts
oh no re the phone! I religiously have the plastic screen covers on bc i'm sure i'm going to break my iphone :/

i hear you on the study, correspondence can be tough, especially when you've got other things happening. It'll be worth it in the long run though, yay!

Mecca is opening much closer to me and i'm pretty sure i need to just divert my salary to the new store when it opens lol. Your hubby sounds lovely though!!
MareeB
5241 posts
Asti Riccadonna is very sweet Tannygirl - mmmmm
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mmmm Riccadonna is my favourite! So sweet and bubbly.
alikat
423 posts
Trudi - I had a screen protector on it, but it didn't cover the whole screen :( The kicker? I had damaged the screen protector on a fence post in Timaru back in January and it was driving me nuts, so I put a new one on this morning :( and so that screen protector was completely ruined. Fortunatly the lass at Noel Leemings Rolleston was super sweet and even put on the new one that I bought. Expensive day.

Also, I need salary diversion to Mecca. Specially now that its so easy to get a park in central christchurch. And then with Ballantynes just a short skip away.... Bye money.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Riccadonna is a fave of mine as well. In summer I like light RTDs like the KGBs. I also enjoy a nice wine or cocktail all year round.

I've been lucky with my S4. It's lasted me 4 years so far and the only problems I've had have been ones I could quickly fix myself.
Macs
5351 posts
Riccadonna Proseco not as sweet as that the original. I like wine or Smirnoff Double Black.
trudijoy
8375 posts
All the asti range is too sweet for my taste, used to love it though. I prefer my wine crisper and/or more dry these days

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!