Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR - What did you lovelies get up to today?

28 posts, 13 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey all xx

The weather is so much better here finally which is a relief as my boy turned 13 today (eek, I now have a teenager ahhhhh, so not ready for this yet lol) 

We just got back from Lazer Maze and got my butt kicked by all 3 kids and the hubby.  I actually thought I did well considering it was my first game ba ha ha. And yes I came last but it was so much fun. It is such a great work out, would be happy doing that on a regular basis lol.  Then we are off to a nice restaurant to finish the rest of the celebrations.

What did you lovelies do today and what plans have you got for the rest of it?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Poolside in Samoa! Loving this place :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh so lucky, been seeing all your amazing photos on Facebook hun, looks like you are having lots of fun.  Enjoy x
trudijoy
8375 posts
 Not even 24 hours in and it's already the best holiday I've had in years!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That's awesome hun, you totally deserve a nice relaxing holiday :-)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Just got back from Supercity Easter Basketball comps. My son plays for North Harbour u15's. That's us all weekend til Monday we went to Dress smart afterward & got him some bball stuff. Super proud mum he does so well & this is his first year making a rep team where the rest of the team has come up thru the grades. He's the main player on the court & for him to make a top team from a side that has 10 teams per age group. Last night I stayed up watching Netflix till 5am & I must say I did well. Now I'm going out to drop of my teen to her friends in Coatesville & haven't done any easter eggs yet. Whoah. Hopefully bed by 8pm tonight.
MareeB
5241 posts
I didn't do much today. It ws really warm so I did some walking and jogging - mostly because I've been eating heaps of easter eggs :(
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh man, I would totally LOVE to be in Samoa Trudi!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Do it, maree! I'm sitting with a mojito in the warm night watching the garden lights sparkle on the massive pool. Bliss!
Macs
5351 posts
Went for a ride out to Pukekohe to pick up some trade me auctions . Then came home and slept the day away while kids watched movies. Normally I would go to a market to buy Tofu and veges. 

I been eating badly this weekend too Maree. I had two mateser bunnys. Luckily the scale is still saying I'm loosing. 

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Trudi I am soooo jealous right now! Sounds amazing chick. I caught up with family and friends today then had a nana nap lol. The weather was amazing here and it was so hot. Going to easter fair on monday which will be fun. I have eaten so much chocolate that I feel like an oompa loompa so going for a big walk tomorrow and looking into starting a boxing class.
MareeB
5241 posts
It sounds divine Trudi! I'm going to Sydney in October, so maybe after that :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Wotif Maree, flights and 5 nights in a gorgeous hotel only set me back about $1500! It's too hot to eat much but breakfasts and bottled waters included, there's a bar literally IN the pool and the staff are fabulous. I've hired a car and driver to take me on a tour on Tues and so the next two days are tanning and swimming with the odd venture out somewhere
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lisa to be honest I can't quite believe I'm here. It's 7 years since I actually booked a proper overseas holiday!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awww well sounds like you deserve it. Have you run into any other kiwis? What's the temperature like?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha yeah I wandered into Apia today and stood out I think but at the resort there are people from all over including Auckland lol. It's between 26-33 degrees at the moment, light breezes, the odd tiny sprinkle of rain and I'm starting to get some real tan in my fake tan!
MareeB
5241 posts
That's pretty economical. How long was the flight from Auckland? it's certainly on my list of things to do, I've always wanted to go and even dreamed of actually being there a few times. In the dream I could feel the humidity and the relaxation. I know I'll definitely get there in this life!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Not quite 4 hours, maree! Super quick. And yeah it's long been on my 'must see' list too
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
We are shifting so yesterday was a packing day! We went and had a look at our New property and it's amazing! Double glazed windows and warm. One problem we had in our curent property was the kids getting sick really bad during the window due to insufficient heating and no insulation. I'm so excited haha.

Today, EASTER EGGS FOR BREAKFAST! Or so my 4 year old told me this morning lol.

Happy Easter everyone x
MissQT
1547 posts
sounds like an awesome trip Trudi! My long weekend will be spent relaxing and chilling out at home watching some TV (watching netball on tv right now), and maybe some baking.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
We've gone to the lake for the long weekend. I'm trying to show restraint with easter eggs.
shazatron101
5112 posts
lets see... saturday was pretty chill actually. went to the outlaws (his parents lmao) as his sister is down from dorkland for the long weekend... then impromptu dinner at madres which was nice, and i am now in love with mint jelly! had a mini egg hunt with my niece and nephew which will continue throughout the year as mother bought a bag the size of my head of mini eggs! :P
kirstyj
1732 posts
Just back from holiday and my parents dropped off my dog today. So good to have her back!!! However the jet lag and the cold I'm suffering from are not so good today. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ba ha ha shazatron101 you crack me up.  Sounds like you had fun.  Love your names for your parents in law and Auckland.  He he he.  Sounds like you are going to be having easter eggs for breakfast, lunch and dinner for quite a while lol x
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Loved seeing your photos on Facebook kirstj of your holiday.  Looks like you had a great time.  Always good to be back though especially to see our furry friends x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Loved your holiday pics kirsty!
Ngahew
152 posts
I worked over the weekend...the joys of working in respite/residential mental health. It was pretty cool though...I was in our youth service for the weekend so I wore bunny ears and raced around like a real noob! It got some laffs from some normally quiet young people so it made it all worthwhile. We had a scavenger hunt around our part of the city and the found a small village worth of chocolates!! I missed seeing my own young people this weekend :(
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I had a family reunion (wrong name for it since we do it every two years over easter) all weekend.  I only went for two of the four days.  I get bad anxiety so had, had enough by Sunday.  It was good to see family from aussie and meet new ones but I am happy to be home now. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!