Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR - What are you looking forward to next week?

28 posts, 24 members
Danni
324 posts
Next week is jam packed and I'm getting anxious just thinking about it!

I have an assignment due Monday that has three parts to it, but alas I am procrastinating. The boyfriend thinks taking my recent package hostage will make me do it but I'm only staying home tonight so don't need it! I have another assignment due on Wednesday and I'm losing sleep over sitting my restricted Friday eeeek!!!!!

What things are you lovely ladies looking forward to this week? 
kirstyj
1732 posts
That it is closer to me getting the BRBB....

Other than that it is a normal week for me I think.
All the best with your assignments Danni!

I am definitely looking forward to BRBB  :-)
Koni
444 posts
I think your boyfriend has the right idea haha all the very best for the assignments and breezing through your restricted.

I'm with the other BR beauties - another week closer to BRBB plus next Sunday will be the end of my 10 day conditioning period for Candylipz woop woop.
Rezee
1964 posts
I so don't miss school and assignments! God luck though!
Next week is the last week of term so I shall be enjoying my three child free days before they turn me into crazy mum for two weeks. I'm also feeling pretty much all better so it will benice to enjoy some non sick time and hopefully have some nicer weather.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Friday off work to travel up to chch then a week after off too that's what I'm looking forward to...no work yas!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sydney Monday and Tuesday, a day off on Wednesday, and then the last two days of my teaching career!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
My big girl is graduating Brownies to go up to Guides on Tuesday so thats gonna be cute, and then I'm going to make sure I get some adulting in before the kids finish school on Friday and drive me crazy with their 'boredom' for 2 weeks
Ringy
825 posts
Aside from the normal househols stuff this week I've got an art gallery excursion & fishing excursion ( love being able to help out at school), organising a zombie birthday party- will it be too weird eating pizza in a cemetery? Cleaning up since my mum has just given me two weeks notice she is visiting for two weeks (gggrrrrr - she drives me nuts) - pretty sure I have a facial booked for Friday to end the week with some me time.
MareeB
5239 posts
Good luck with everything Danni! same old grind for me this week I think...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm looking forward to the last day of term on Friday then flying to Korea on Sunday!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
What a lovely thread. It's always nice to think about the good things coming up for the week. Mine are . . My dress for the races is going to arrive this week and I know I'm going to LOVE it. It's also my final week of a six week placement which has been amazing - but it will also be nice to have it ticked off. I have a super busy week ahead but when I think of it being a productive week I feel a lot more excited. 
kknz
82 posts
Definitely the BRBB (my first one, yay), it's also pay day (it's the little things haha) & then Saturday night I'm having a girls night here to watch Magic Mike XXL, can't wait. 
Macs
5351 posts
I'm looking forward to the Beauty Box the most as it draws closer. It also marks a full month of being smokefree. The Beauty Box is my treat for this month for making it through.
Rezee
1964 posts
Well done Macs! I remember you talking about quitting, a month is fantastic.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Good luck for everything in the week ahead, Danni! And congrats Macs, that's awesome :)

I'm looking forward to getting a job application in for a role that will suit me just a tad bit better while I'm still sussing out what I want to do (don't know that I'll ever know, haha). I've been procrastinating way too long so am glad I'm finally taking action!
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you Reeze , its had it's tricky moments but I managed to pull through.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Congrats Macs! That is super awesome! Well done!

SarahBeautyNZ if you are redoing your CV or just applying for jobs in general there is a blog/website called askamanager.com that is fantastic and has some great tips for cover letters and stuff. It is just plain interesting too to see things from a hirer's perspective.
alikat
423 posts
Hope you've managed to stop procrastinating and got it done!

I have a few assignments on the go right now, but one has just been extended by three weeks, so I have some room to breathe now, as I didn't fancy a 3000 word research paper due on Friday. Was bad enough I had 3000 words to write for law that was also due this coming friday, which I have finished and submitted today! YAY! Finished a whole week early! And I wrote another assignment that isn't due until the end of October. That'll buy me some time next month when I'm busy with motorsport.

So this week I've got gym, physio, photo editing, meetings for a group assignment and I'm just looking forward to sleep. Hoping the physio clears me so that I can go for a run later this week as I got an iPhone armband holder now and I want to go for my first outdoors run that isn't on a treadmill. Goals. LOL. I'm meant to be running Taupo in 3 weeks time for 3.5k so being laid up isn't in my plans of overachieving! 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Aw thanks for that Kirsty! I need all the help I can get so will go have a good read of it now xx
MrsLissy
301 posts
I've got a few things I'm looking forward to next week. I have my 18 month checkup at the hospital and I'm looking forward to seeing the team. I have coffee planned with some awesome people next Saturday and hopefully we will get the results and find out what's up with my mum healthwise.
jalb88
121 posts
I've just done two weeks in a row working 6 days (and this past week I've been on call) so I'm sooooo excited to have a proper weekend next weekend and sleep in haha- I'm so tired!! Its the little things tehe :) 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
A less busy week and getting my highlights redone.
Mila
1209 posts
This week I've been looking forward to my friend coming up from Wellington with my cutest little god daughter to see me and the baby I havent seen her in awhile so its exciting !! she also works for a place that sells natural makeup and skincare so I always have a play or steal of some of her goodies  ! :) 
butternutter
42 posts
Looking forward to a few things this week. The last Annabel Langbein book I purchased should be arriving. Rally car getting certification. Another week closer to my first big rally event since Race to the Sky in April. Farming and studying have got in the way this year.

Oooh and hopefully new foundation, the lightest shade of Photoready that Farmers have is too dark so successfully went in search of a lighter one online.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Another week of work, I currently like my job.

AmandaJane
1147 posts
Macs - congratulations, that is huge! Good on you :)

I quit at the end of January *but* I have a vape setup. Keeps me sane lol.

It's great to hear what we are looking forward to. I have a microdermabrasion tomorrow, can't wait, I feel so pampered when I have those and this one is on the house because the last one wasn't so great, or maybe it was because I was spoiled at the city centre Caci a while back and expect too much now.

Other things, trying to eat healthily, so far so good :)
george
150 posts
I love these posts! So cool to hear of all the awesome things everyone is up to.

For me, things I'm looking forward to will be heading back to work (hopefully) tomorrow and heading to a bloggers event for Lush!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!