Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR - tired...?

13 posts, 12 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just talking to my work girls and we're all in different places and all feeling really sleepy and slow today.... I blame the weather!

Do you find that external things like weather (warm and windy gets me!) can cause you to be tired, or grumpy, or sad, or other more positive emotions? With me it's a sometimes thing... Sometimes I'm hugely affected (it's called SAD I think; Seasonal Affective Disorder or something?) and sometimes (usually when I'm super busy) I'm not!
-Bex-
611 posts
Yes I can relate cold weather turns me into a monster and tired and grumpy don't want to do anything. hot summer days is more me 30 plus is ideal. And I get so much more work done 
shazatron101
5112 posts
The weather affects me - too hot and I want to melt into a puddle and I usually blob outside with a book and a lemon syrup drink, too cold and I just want to hide in bed all day watching Netflix. Today is looking gloomy and I'm loving it, I don't feel like doing anything and so I'm secretly hoping the bad weather we are supposed to be getting starts today :-) 
chikoboo
3402 posts
The weather plays a huge effect on people's moods as does the season.  For the first time in months this week I feel really happy and upbeat not even this cold dampness is making me sad.  Not sure if it was a collective depression from stress and events or just SAD syndrome but it feels like a heavy blanket has been lifted off of me and I can smile just for being me again.  (oh went off into a dark place there sorry)

Hope everyone is feeling more upbeat and happier today, it is hump day after all it all downhill to the weekend now =)
Macs
5351 posts
Warm weather makes me feel sleepy and slow. I think mine will be the lack of sleep I've had. 
Designer-mic
249 posts
I tend to get the winter blue (seasonal depression) It's the lack of Vitamin D. Apparently we often don't get enough of it in NZ, even in the summer. This year I've been my bubbly self due to taking a daily vitamin d liquid drop. 

annanguyen
142 posts
OMG same here. I am also hugely affected by the weather.
When it rains, I get really stressed, irritated, grumpy, depressed, tired, loss of energy and interests in things I used to enjoy doing. Sunny days make me feel happy, cheerful and energised. Weather really affects my emotion, I guess summer is my favourite season :) 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I get a little bit of the winter blues, but I think it's also partially related to the fact that most of us also have the biggest work load to deal with in winter.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Totally agreed! I have had a busy few days with work and events and it has just taken it out of me!!! ... Ready for the weekend already...
trudijoy
8375 posts
well if we're all agreed, maybe we should just declare tomorrow to be the weekend and be done with it? :p
MareeB
5241 posts
Yes totally. And I don't know what was up with today but maaaaan there was some bad moods getting around.....
jalb88
121 posts
I'm also feeling pretty exhausted today- maybe its just the middle of the week hump! Although I have to work saturday too so I'm only halfway there!! I find when it is raining and grey outside my mood often matches the weather! Can't wait for summer to properly start!
Mila
1209 posts
I definately think the weather affects your moods and energy levels....i know of late the changes have given me really bad hayfever which always makes me feel tired and groggy

Summer and sunshine just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!