Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR - Mothers Day

12 posts, 10 members
kirstyj
1732 posts
As it is Mothers Day tomorrow I just wanted to get in early and say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Thank you to all the biological Mums, non-biological Mums, role-models that might as well be Mums, step-mums, grandmothers, Dads that take on the role of Mums - all of you!!!

As an aside to that; what have you got or gifted a Mum in your life this year? (If you do gifts, could be looking after them, or a card, or a phone call).

I have sent my Mum a T2 gift, so a variety of black teas and fruity teas. Something a bit different but I'm sure she will love it. And I must remember to give her a call as well :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh yes Happy Mother's Day to every Mother figure out there xxxx

I always love to spoil my Mum on Mother's Day and always try to spend it with her.  This year we are all getting together as a family and having a BBQ as its my Niece's belated birthday so we are celebrating it all on the same day.

I always get Mum her favourite flowers, cheesecake and choccies, although this year will be different because she has cut sugar and choc out of her diet, so it will be Lush and Scentsy this year. 

Hubby always asks me what I want to do for Mother's Day and my reply is always to spend it with my own Mother and be surrounded by all the special loves in my life xx
Kimrose
1419 posts
There are a lot of wonderful female role models and I do hope they have a fantastic day tomorrow.  I have received an amazing pamper voucher from my 3 kids and we are having dinner together tomorrow evening. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes a happy mothers day to all the lovely mothers out there :-) I got mum a gorgeous new winter robe and put together a pamper basket. I spent today with mum instead of tomorrow as my best friend lost her mum a few weeks ago so we are going to spend the day together as I know it will be a rough day for her.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sad times Lisa... one of my good friends is in a similar boat.

i came up to mums on Friday with flowers and wine. Today we went and had coffee a couple places and lunch & wine at a local restaurant. My brother and sister-in-law arrived this evening with their kids so I made dinner for everyone. They're all off to do a walk tomorrow but I can't go (injured) so won't actually see Mum on Mother's Day. Will leave her gift for her to come home to though - Versace Bright Crystal perfume (I paid half for her) and a half size bottle of Moët & Chandon champagne.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  What a good friend you are to spend tomorrow with your friend Lisa. I'm sure your being there will mean alot to her helping her get through the first Mother's Day with her mom.

I used to buy my mom a lot of beauty stuff but as it turns out my mom has really sensitive skin and prefers fewer products and a simpler routine. But looking at her it's hard to believe she's over 50 alot of people think that she's much younger. I buy her more practical gifts which she prefers. I got her and my dad a nice 400 thread count cotton sheet set which is something she really wanted but wouldn't spend money on. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
That is a cool idea Tannygirl! I love presents that are things that get used often but with a bit of luxury. Why not make everyday special.
Macs
5351 posts
Happy Mother's Day . I'm a day late. 
I ended up being home alone for the morning my partner took his mum over the shore to pick up a trade me listing. I ended up going to Mt Eden with the hopes of getting into Cereal killa  cafe but I was too late. Ended up at another cafe there further up the road. That I got Too Faced Melted Lipstick In Chocolate honey and made a Tony Moly and Korean face mask order from MIK. Those were mother's day presents to myself. 

Hope you all all had a good day.

MareeB
5244 posts
Happy belated Mother's Day ladies. I tried to get on yesterday but the forum was frozen. I hope you all had a wonderful day :)
Macs
5351 posts
It was frozen for me too . Today it finally let me in too.
JessB
219 posts
This year I decided to get something I knew would be a winner for my Mum - a Beauty Box!! The All About You 2. She seemed to really love it :) :) Happy belated mothers day to all Mums here!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Happy late mothers day ladies!!! Xx I spent my morning with me girls. Brunch and hang out's with the most amazing homemade cards and a trip to the hairdressers. I hope everyone had a lovely day x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!