Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR - Last night's sunset

19 posts, 10 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Who got to see the natural beauty in the amazing sunset that we had last night (Monday evening)?  If you missed it, I managed to snap a pic on my phone and I've posted it on the Wall.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Your picture looks lovely :) Looks like it was a gorgeous sunset.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Pretty but I was asleep by 8pm last night and up at 4am so totally wasn't out looking for the sunset last night, but this morning the very first glimpse of sun coming up from behind the ocean on my way to work was breath taking, far too early for me to think about taking a photo of it though.  I am so blessed and thankful for my location that we get an ocean drive to and from work.  The sea totally calms me.  
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
What a beautiful photo!
Macs
5351 posts
I love views. Thank you for sharing 
MareeB
5241 posts
That's fabulous Silvene. Sunrise looked the same this morning, it was lovely :)
BeautyCutie
130 posts
So pretty! Thanks for sharing! 
Rezee
1964 posts
So beautiful! I've been walking with a friend most nights and it's usually dark by the time we get home but I don't get to see a beautiful sunset like that.
MareeB
5241 posts
I can't believe how gorgeous the sky was this morning - and a fabulous nor'west morning too!
MareeB
5241 posts
It's really dark tonight isn't it? the end of daylight saving is a sad time....
shazatron101
5112 posts
It is dark Maree! It was getting dark here at 6, damn the mountain for hiding the sun from me >:( . I quite dislike the first week of daylight savings, my hibernating pattern gets all out of whack. 

Beautiful pic Silvene x
MareeB
5241 posts
Me too Shaz - and I hate the reminder that we're heading for winter - my most dreaded season - urgh!
Macs
5351 posts
Yay its dark early. Im glad its getting darker . Now my children can recognise evening time erlier. But man they were up at 5:00 am thinking it was 6am shouting lol 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm probably really odd in the fact that I love Autumn and Winter, and the dark mornings and evenings, must be the recluse in me and that I love black things.  Even though by the last month of Winter I do suffer from SAD but by then it is coming into Spring.  Getting really cold and tired walking the dogs to come home to a warm bath and roaring fire.  Root vegetables. Crock pot season.  Layers.  Scarf and gloves.  Mmmm cozy feelings.  
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wow, chikoboo, you are just like me, I love Autumn/Winter, not such a fan of the hot weather lol.  I love fires, crockpots, the rain, the wind (maybe not actually being in it ha ha ha), but nothing better than having the fire roaring at night, wrapped up in a blanket surrounded by the family and rain and wind howling in the background, add in lightning and thunder and I'm in heaven ha ha ha.  It may seem weird to some, maybe the Brit in me ha ha ha
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yes! Mumof3, just the same.  Love a good storm too, the more drama the better =)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Most definitely chikoboo he he he.  Only thing missing would be the snow but I haven't seen that in years since we immigrated in 1995, I miss the white snow and the crunch under our gumboots and throwing snowballs at everyone lol.  My kids would love that, one day we will take them to the snow :-)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yes I miss the snow too, even though I'm lucky in the South Island to live in an area if I get too homesick it is only a couple of hours inland to walk on snow.  Hopefully with this being an El-Nino year we might even get some at home as we live at just under 200m so everything crossed.  When I first came over here we would go up to Rainbow Skifield every other weekend in the Winter so I could do just that, walk in the snow.  Strange what your mind and memories make you do.  
Rezee
1964 posts
I love being back on normal time again. Like I do love the longer nights but I always feel like I'm running late and the day gets ahead of me in Summer.?Another good thing about darker nights is that I can actually get the kids to bed at a reasonable time and I prefer sleeping in the cooler temps. I always feel like I can't breathe properly when the air is too hot.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!