Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR - Last minute shopping?

12 posts, 9 members
kirstyj
1732 posts
Personally I'm all done with my Christmas shopping. I always try to plan from mid-November and start the shopping early so that inspiration has time to strike.

I'm really pleased I don't need to go into town on Saturday because I don't think I could handle it!

So I would love to know - do you have much more shopping to go? What is your plan around Christmas shopping? Are you a planner like me, or a last minute grabber?
shazatron101
5112 posts
all my shopping is done! yay! my shopping for me though is happening boxing day (come at me lush!) but otherwise all done. i did forget something for the cheesecake so i have to go pick that up, and i'm getting worming tablets as well for the cats, as i dont recall the last time i did it. 

i try to get everything sorted early for everyone, i had my mums done in september! but when the man says "dont buy me anything" then a week before christmas "oh actually... you could get me this..." !!!! boy! 
Macs
5351 posts
Yes I have been putting off my grocery shop. Im ready to go into a mad crazy grocery store tommorow. I still havent been in to take my vacuum. I've been putting it of in favour of a marathon of xmas movies and being in pjs with messy hair . I'm trying to lap it up before guests roll in on the weekend. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
All my Christmas shopping is done! I had to pop to the supermarket for a couple of items earlier this morning and well! What a mission, the place was packed. So glad it's over with, now to enjoy Christmas and all the food!
MareeB
5239 posts
I'll go to the supermarket later tonight when it's quiet to get the perishable stuff. Macs, movies in pjs sounds amaaazing!!!
Macs
5351 posts
I did my grocery shop today it was craaaazy :0
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
All done :) I try to be done with presents by the first week of December. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Uhhhh I went to the grocery store today. Did not enjoy that experience at all!
MareeB
5239 posts
Me too Kirsty. I thought I'd go at 8am and it'd be quiet. No such luck :(  I went twice last night as it was, then realised this morning I wanted an orange to cook my turkey and some bacon for breakfast tomorrow. Insane !!
Ringy
825 posts
Just got back from grocery shopping - was busy but the checkout lines weren't too bad at all. Then I realised I forgot bonbon crackers and decided to go into town to lincraft - was amazed - traffic wasn't bad, got a free car park easily and to top it off - the deluxe $50 ones were reduced to $12.50! 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I did the 10 minute raced around the supermarket before closing and thought I had everything other than strawberries. Went to supermarket later and called my brother while there. There should have been flashing stop signs on that and the walk past the chicken where they had markdowns for me to grab and put in the freezer for later. Only good thing is I don't have to shop for chicken for a while.
The store itself was about average busy on both times but my street has emptied of cars parked on the road.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mum did a 7am last minute whip around the supermarket and now we have food for days :D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!