Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR... What are you watching right now?

34 posts, 26 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
Not right at this second, but in general. I just started a new TV show and I think it's love. The show is called Suits *heart eyes*. I also just finished my first Netflix love, Orange is the new Black... And I was wondering. What do you ladies watch? What's your favorites? What did you try and didn't like? 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I LURVE Orange is the New Black! It is amazing and like nothing else I have ever watched. I read the book too, and although it is a bit different it is also good.

I'm thinking this weekend might involve an oldy but a goodie... a marathon of Gilmore Girls!

I can't wait to read everyones recommendations :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha Kirsty I started the book too - SO different from the show. I'm like :O :O whaaat!? But they're both still amazing. I'm waiting for more recommendations too hahahaha ;-)
Rezee
1964 posts
I don't really watch much tv, I'm a movie or internet girl, but I'm really into the new tlc channel. I've been youtubing extreme cheapskates and have felt both disgusted and impressed at the same time!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I watched White Collar on Netflix... it was kinda cool for the first season then you could see they were just trying to continue it when the story was over.
Ringy
825 posts
I'm a TV series junkie- love Suits- Harvey specter is pretty hot. I got on the Orange is the new black bandwagon only last week but I'm almost up to date.Iwatched all 11 seasons of greys anatomy earlier this year just because I couldn't remember bits so had a refresher. I like Lost Girls,  Justified, Wentworth, the last ship, devious maids, anything really ...I like to iron everything so I usually watch while I iron. I used to work a lot and then we lived where there was no tv shows to watch so I'm making up for lost time.
shazatron101
5112 posts
yes Ringfamily... yes he is. And they're (he) is always in a lovely tailored suit. Men in suits! hahahahaha ;-)
MckieMoon
24 posts
I've just discovered projectfreetv (god help me) its free streaming online with heaps of different tv shows so I've gone a bit mad haha.
heres a list of my top ones you should definitely check out.

Face Off, The 100, Orphan black, Under the Dome, Firefly, True blood, The Following, Reign, the Returned, Outlander, The Walking dead and Hannibal.
annanguyen
142 posts
I have watched and LOVED Orange is the new Black, Breaking Bad, Banshee, Shameless, Vikings, Sons of Anarchy, Under the Dome, Salem, The Tudors, Wentworth...They are all really good! 
I am looking to watching Orphan Black and Suits :) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
The Walking Dead and Hannibal are already on my list and I'm up to date with them both :D they stopped making Hannibal though which makes me sad :-( Shamless is on my list to watch though, I like Emmy Rossum !
annanguyen
142 posts
Banshee is a must watch! Antony Starr - the former Outrageous Fortune star plays Lucas Hood in the movie.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I don't have a tv :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Really Amanda!? That's freakin' awesome. Good on you! I wish I was that powerful, but alas, I am weak... A weak worm... hahaha ;-) 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I'm not a very girly tv watcher. I'm currently watching supernatural on netflix and dying in the wait for Sherlock.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm not really a big TV watcher I'll watch 2 broke girls when that's on and maybe a funny movie or 2 but normally I'm playing games or with makeup or online
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh Shaz my son just loves Suits! I've never seen it tho. I'm watching ANTM, Reign, Humans, Coro, and Selfridges. I was watching Fargo but it's finished now.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I do enjoy a spot of Come DIne With Me Omnibus on the weekend (British version only!) but other than that I don't really watch TV these days...I live on YouTube which is equally as bad lol. Currently binge watching people's favourite perfumes/perfume collections and declutters.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
We haven't had a TV for 7 years until about 3 months ago when hubby came home with one - and then I realised the Playstation would connect to Netflix through the tv lol... umm I've gone from none to way too much tv now.
Apparently I should have watched this years ago but I've just watched Freaks and geeks and I love it, I'm rewatching That 70s show now, but I love OITNB, Suits, the walking dead....
Macs
5351 posts
I watch lots of different programmes. I like The Block all versions, MKR, ANTM, Come dine with me nz and uk (Cracks me up), Cake Boss, Chocywoccydodah, Police Ten 7, Shortland Street, Wentworth, Sons of Anarchy,  Rachel Hunters BeautyTour, Catfish, Fashion Police, I am Cait, Kardashians,Struggle Street,. Theres heaps lol I could go on.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Faves (when they're on):  Home and Away.  Shorty.  Survivor. Top Model.  Greys Anatomy.  2 Broke Girls. MKR (but only the Aussie one).

I still watch Friends, Sex and the City and Glee on repeat too hehe
kirstyj
1732 posts
Totally agree Trudi, I find with most reality things the Aussie ones are better than the kiwi... the kiwi ones makes me cringe for some reason.
Koni
444 posts
I'm patiently waiting for Empire to come back on this month - Team Cookie!! Oh and Lucious - c'mon now those eyes lol. Other than that I don't watch too much telly.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I use a site called Sidereel which is essentially a calendar for tv shows so I know when new eps have aired, on hiatus, cancelled, premiering etc. Anyway, my favourites...

2 broke girls, The Amazing Race, America's next top model, Awkward, The Big Bang Theory, Bones, Call the midwife, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, Girls, Graham Norton, Greys Anatomy, How to get away with murder, Jane the virgin, Once upon a time,
Pretty Little Liars, Saving Hope, Scandal, Sherlock.

Of course pretty much ALL of them are on hiatus so I'm rewatching Ally McBeal, lol.

itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I watch a lot of forensic shows (The CSI's, NCIS's, Bones, Castle, Rookie Blue etc)
Nashville, The Royals Miss Fisher's Murder Mystries. Ocassionally watch a old show like One Tree Hill or Sex in the City. 
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh i saw Suits on Netflix but havent watched it, I might watch the trailer and go from there :)

Im on the 3rd Season of American horror story but Im not enjoying it as much as the first 2.

Today I watched living on one dollar and WOW that touched my heart, and there I was eating a pie that was worth 3 days of income, I never enjoyed a pie so much after watching that

AND Im waiting for the next season of Wentworth, the only program I have watched that keeps me on the edge like Breaking bad, Gosh I miss that show!
george
150 posts
Ooh, I have been cranking Netflix HARD - have been watching Parenthood, Man V. Food, Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown, Iron Chef America, The Layover, Diners, Drive Ins and Dives.., American Horror Story, Pretty Little Liars.. Uhm.. I think thats it! I really need to find another TV Show, thinking of starting Mad Men?!
kknz
82 posts
Another one without a tv (well I have a physical tv but no box to receive tv), I have netflix though which I love. My favourites: The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Supernatural, iZombie, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Revenge, The Block (NZ), Big Bang Theory, Bones & Gilmore Girls. 
I tried to get into OITNB but it didn't really grab me, no idea why, everyone else seems to love it. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Wish we had decent Internet so we can watch TV online
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
After finishing Devious Maids I'm loving. . . House Husbands! Hahaha I'm trying to stick to TVNZ OnDemand because then I don't get sucked into that neverending hole of TV marathons. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm currently watching Game of Thrones on Neon and Season 4 of Call the Midwife on Netflix.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh Ong I feel ya! That must suck. But then again being on a peaceful farm looking at all the views (I've seen on insta anyway) would distract me from TV. 

I tried to get into Devious House Maids but nah not for me, I dunno what it was. I do watch the Aussie MKR but if they get rid of Manu I won't be watching anymore haha ;-) I also really like Survivor too but I haven't watched in yonks cos fiance hates it *sigh*. I'm loving all of these show suggestions though haha. Although I can't watch anything you suggested babyrebel, you must have the US one? I couldn't work that out and it ended up screwing with my internet hahaha
MissQT
1547 posts
 I've actually started watching house husbands too Chelsea. I also watch greys anatomy, two broke girls, Big Bang theory, shorty street, and Masterchef NZ at the moment.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have just started to get back into Suits which I love! I might start watching some of the older programmes like PLL from the start aswell because everyone just seems to love that show
I've had a real Throwback Thursday moment with TV shows recently, I've started Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, Home Improvement (anyone else grow up with this show), and when my boyfriend is around we love watching the Inbetweeners and Summer Heights High! So nice for a laugh and easy watching!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!