Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR... Fave flowers

18 posts, 17 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Since I began working from home I buy myself fresh cut flowers every week, and have African Violets in pots. What flowers do you love?

I'm most likely to buy orchids, roses, gerberas daffodils, but i love sunflowers,!frangipani and calla lilies, and all sorts of others... You?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I only buy cut flowers twice a year (on the anniversary of my Mom's death and on her birthday).  I have calla lilies, lavender, jasmine, daffodils, orchids, daisies, hydrangeas, rhododendron and fringed myrtle growing in my garden, so I sometimes cut some of those for inside the house. 

My favourite flowers are roses, carnations and irises (the light blue ones).
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I probably like orchids best or something like a hibiscus.
Macs
5351 posts
I like fragipani , Kowhai flowers and Daffidols. I like all flowers though. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Jonquils!!! Oh I love them. I've been looking everywhere for bulbs and I can't find any that don't charge through the roof for 3, or have ridiculous shipping :< Also love daffodils, roses and carnations :-D And sweet peas! 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Oh my gosh, this reminded me of going to Palmers the other day and I just got this whiff that sent me spiralling back to my childhood. Daphne. Yum. Both my Nannas had a bush and it just gets me every single time. Love love love. 
Artemis
311 posts
Shaz, if you lived down South, I'd sort you out with some jonquils. I  have them coming ot my ears and have no idea where they all came from!

I love dark red roses, and white calla lillies - that was my wedding bouquet in fact.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Artemis that is so kind of you! I wish I was in the south just for that reason hahaha :P I'll find some eventually ;-) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I love daffodils! But my fave is definitely roses. I love that they come in all sorts of colours as well. I love walking through a rose garden aswell? Such an amazing smell.
kknz
82 posts
I love all flowers! But my favourites would have to be daffodils, freeshias, gardenias (that smell!), frangipani's & hydrangas 
Kimrose
1412 posts
I adore Gerbras.  I had them for my wedding flowers, bright orange. Stunning.  I love all flowers really, but these are my absolute favs.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My fav flowers are off a San Pedro cactus. They are sooooo big and beautiful. Unfortunately they do not flower often. When they open up they have the most amazing smell but the flower only lives for about 24 hours. I get excited when I see a bud forming on my cacti :-)
I love gardenia and tuberose. Tuberose have such a powerful scent and one of my favourite perfumes is actually the most powerful tuberose perfume ever created!
triffid
151 posts
I love frangipani and freessias  and also jonquis but dont buy them often.Occassionally I get them as a gift but they can be dissappointing if they are forced and have little perfume
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I'm loving all the cherry blossoms but sadly they're starting to fall and turn into leaves. Throughout the year I like those white lillies (no idea what they're called shaped like a little cup?) because sadly the fragrance of lots of flowers makes me sneeze like crazy.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I like tiger lilys and hibiscus as we had the plants in the garden growing up. Potted flowering plants would be a flaming katy, shame I kept killing them with a lack of green thumb years ago and stopped buying plants. I am thinking that I do need to get a lavender in a big pot by my ranch slider and hard to kill plant for inside.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I don't have one, I like most kinds! Especially the scent of jasmine.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I don't have a specific flower I like, as I like quite a few. But I do like the look of orchids my dad does a lot of gardening and when we were in Asia, he had some of these gorgeous tiger orchids with he cultivated really well. He enjoys gardening. Recently it was daffodil season and we had some daffodils (or was it the narciss, looked alot like daffodils) in our kitchen and they actually smelled really good. I never heard of that flower having a nice scent just because I haven't seen it listed on scented products and perfumes.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!