Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

8 posts, 7 members
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Hi Beauties,
I've been hearing lots about Natio lately and am thinking that I might buy a couple of their products from Farmers. Has anyone tried these? Thoughts?
missjulz
13 posts
I have a 50/50 success rate. I used the ageless spf 30+ moisturiser for a while as I wanted a moisturiser with a higher spf. It was a nice product and they always have good deals at Farmers. I am now using the Essano rosehip full range so I switched off the Natio but I would happily go back to it. I also got the BB cream as it was a good shade for me but the way it sat on my face was horrible.

I have a friend who swears by a lot of the Natio products including the makeup so I may try some more.
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Natio is a really lovely brand, I love what they stand for and how their products are so natural. I have mainly used their shower gels and body lotions and loved them, but several of my friends use their cosmetics and say they're really good too.
adelewarburton
53 posts
A good solid citizen in the skincare nation. I quite like them and liken their products to loreal or Nivea. Give them a go as they are not too expensive. I am going to give their fake tan a go later in the year.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Thanks ladies, think I'll head to Farmers this weekend and check out what they have.
Lexxie
98 posts
I have used Natio on and off for years. I always enjoy them and the price range is great! I am currently loving their Brow Kit.
kstah21
127 posts
Hey, Im a HUGE Natio fan.  I love their liquid mineral foundation, Brow Kit, Lip smoothies (tea rose to be precise), and i LOVE the skin care range (and it loves me).  I am pretty guttered i switched to another skin care after all the awesome reviews as it has made my skin break out, but am just waiting for the next beauty catalouge at Farmers to come out so i can purchase more Natio (they have a pretty great GWP coming up).  I totally reccommend giving Natio a try, its natural (most of it) and affordable, and if you dont like it, its not like you have spent $$$ on something that doesnt work. 
katehlvivas
6 posts
I love Natio's skincare range, especially the ageless range. I have been using ageless brightening eyecream and ageless illuminating primer for years now. I have tried their toners and moisturisers too. I have tried products from the young range but did not work for me.  I also love natio blushes - very pigmented and long lasting, well sometimes its hit and miss especially  limited edition ones. I buy natio from Farmers, sometimes they will have promos like if you spend 45 bucks you can get free Natio gift set with full sized products,  so watch for those. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!