Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

My superhero mystery shop!

36 posts, 18 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
So... many of you know this but my mystery assignment as a superhero was freaking amazing (#superlucky!)... I got to mystery shop SEPHORA in Sydney and pick up a Becca highlighter and Sephora Pro Brush on top of the experience. I can't link on my phone but the articles up and bringing back great memories...

THANK YOU BR XXXXXXXX
Filoaha
67 posts
I just read your review/report and it sounds like you had a great experience, I'll definitely be heading there next time I'm in Sydney.

Here is a link to the article for you :) http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/article/mystery-shopping-assignment-sephora 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yay thanks babe xx Between Sephora, Mecca Maxima and Myer.... epic!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh... you lucky thing trudi! A mystery shop is Sephora just sounds amazing, and to get a becca highlighter is even better. Off to read the article now
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
those photos you shared made me wanna fly right over and help you shop!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol Ong you wanted to do that from the second I got to Akl duty free.

Binary I am still in shock at how lucky I was
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I think you did so well keeping that under wraps aswell, that would be a hard mystery shop to keep quiet about
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Very well done Trudi and what a buzz all round x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha it was a terribly kept secret but I refused to divulge what I bought :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks keri xx
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
What an awesome mystery shop, and I love your photos and write up. I really need to make a shopping trip a priority for this next year!
Rezee
1964 posts
Such a great writeup Trudi,  I squealed internally (since it's early!), that you got to get a becca highlighter!
Ringy
825 posts
Such a cool experience- great report
Macs
5351 posts
This has to be one of the best mystery shops so far. Becca highlighters are so good. The best quality you could get. A good detailed review.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Well yes that was torture
trudijoy
8375 posts
What was, Ong? Macs I'm so in love with it.

Thanks everyone. Didn't know how this would be received so thankyou for being so lovely
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oooh I will read that when I do my catch up on articles but I got the Sephora pro brush about a month ago and I really have no idea how I was applying loose foundation nicely before because the pro brush is precisely what you need
trudijoy
8375 posts
Chikoboo i need more of their brushes. Kirstyj had mentioned them which was why I decided to add one to my shop... crazy good, and the RANGE!!
Natzz
13 posts
sephora is amazing I wish we had one. it was interesting to read your article but I feel like this thread is a little braggy no offense
trudijoy
8375 posts
Wow nice first post...

I'd call it excited, personally.
Danni
324 posts
Great write up Trudi! Super jelous though :P What a great oppurtunity to mystery shop!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha thanks Danni. Yeah I still can't believe it. This superhero thing is amazing.
Mila
1209 posts
Ah that sounds amazing !! have to go read the article !! :) 
Ngahew
152 posts
Great article Trudi! I love the supportiveness of this forum and enjoy the reviews. Its especially nice to read about products that aren't my favs, being loved by others...one women's no-no can be another women's fabulous! As for bragging?! Tut tut, sprinkle some Springy positivity over that nonsense
alikat
423 posts
Heaven is on Earth and it's called Sephora! Loved your article Trudi!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mila xx

Alikat yeah it is heaven alright! Thanks babe.

Ngahew I hear ya girl. 99.9% of BR is daffodils atm. Love the genuine happiness ppl are showing for me just as I would for them x
chikoboo
3402 posts
The forum is full of so many supportive ladies I wouldn't say this is being braggy but just sharing excitement. Glad you had fun and your article was interesting to read. Aside from the MAC mystery shop Elena did this is probably the most envied experience.
massive, sounds like a great experience, i miss mystery shopping
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Trudi not being able to shop was torture. I was living through you tho :)
I agree it's excitement. Being rewarded for time and effort and all
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks chikoboo - the Elena/MAC one may have been before my time as I don't remember it. Will have to search it out! I literally couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the email.

It IS worth noting just for those people that don't know that BR didn't fly me to Sydney; I was flown there to present at a conference for work and it all came together from there. . .

Kelzbelz did you used to do a few?

FW - hope I gave you lots to enjoy xx
Lutece
1849 posts
Haha Trudi, your such a darling! You wrote your mystery shopping experience beautifully, and YAY for being able to do your shop at SEPHORA! Thats a win win :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
aw thank you beautiful. I was really nervous because normally I'd go back and check and reword, but you can't really do that with the survey for these and so I just sent it raw and hoped it made sense x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh btw... for those who are planning to head across the ditch for Sephora, they're opening one in Melbourne just before Xmas!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
overexcited... posted on the wrong thread lol
janini9
341 posts
I loved your review Trudi, I really really want to go to Sephora now. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thank you Janini. You totally should xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!