Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

My First Trial!

20 posts, 17 members
Filoaha
67 posts
I'm so excited, I've never made it on to a trial team before!

Who else is on the Candy Lipz team?
Lutece
1849 posts
Your first trial is going off like a BANG! I remember my first trial like it was yesterday, it was when the Garnier BB cream was released, and yay I was chosen too, I had my fingers and toes crossed for this trial :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I think mine was the Nivea spray.  I was on the Garnier BB one too Lutece :)

Trials are an awesome lil bonus to this brilliant site x
Filoaha
67 posts
I have never tried a lip plumper before, so I'm quite interested in seeing how it goes. 

I think it's going to push me a little outside my comfort zone as well which can only be a good thing! Most of my make up routine is pretty simple so adding an actual device could be a disaster.
Macs
5351 posts
Congratulations girls. Look foward to reading your reviews. I've seen this all over instagram. So exciting. 
Ringy
825 posts
Well it sounds interesting (and complicated maybe?) have fun and enjoy your Angelina Jolie lips!
MareeB
5239 posts
Congratulations Filoaha - it's really exciting being chosen for a trial :) enjoy :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Exciting being on your first trial!
I remember my first one too. At the time, I was still quite unsure of how this place actually worked so I wasn't actually expecting anything to show up! It was really great to actually receive it though and it made me think more about how I reveiw and also cememented my feelings for br!
MareeB
5239 posts
Mine was Za cleansing foam. I still love it and love the other Za products I've tried too.
-Bex-
611 posts
yay congrats ladies I was also very lucky to get on this trial. My first ever trial was Pantene 3 minute miracle, waaaaay back almost 3 years ago 
charly
456 posts
Yay, getting selected for a trial (and seeing the email before spots fill up!) is so exciting! My first trial was the lovely Soultime foot balm. I've been slack about moisturising my feet lately but I still like to open the pot and sniff! It's so good!
Macs
5351 posts
My very first trial was the Thursday Plantation Macadamia oil. It was so good I purchased 3 times.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
How exciting!! I can't wait to hear how this one goes. It's quite pricey! I've been following them on IG and the photos look amazing.

My first trial was a lip and cheek product. It was yuck!
mallomiss
569 posts
Mine was Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil - Still going strong on that bottle too! I pop a few drops in my kids shampoo for nit prevention & occasionaly rub into my nail cuticles. I was also half expecting it to never turn up as this site seemed just too good to be true when I first joined!  So many awesome trials later..... 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yay for your first trial. Its so exciting getting a trial, especially if it is something knew and exciting like the team you are on! My first trial was shampoo and conditoner from Schwarzkoft (have no idea how to spell that)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Omg I can't actually remember what my first trial was as it was over 2 years ago now lol. I honestly can't and that annoys me now.
SandyGedge
394 posts
Super exciting :-) I look forward to reading your review.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Congrats! I didn't put my hand up for that trial because I feel as though my lips are actually a really nice size/shape already. It does look cool though!

My first trial was Pantene Pro V shampoo and conditioner... actually, now that I think about it I think yesterday may have been my 1st BR anniversary!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
My first trial was in the few weeks of signing up to BR this year. It was a eye crayon by L'Oréal. I really like it good for vibrancy and when in need to be super fast on the go makeup routine.
Ohhhh Congrats!! First trials are so exciting!!! 

I think mine was a cream blush, it was so exciting!!! Its like winning the beauty lotto!!  

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!