Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

My BR Homecoming

18 posts, 14 members
SandieNZ
424 posts
Hi gorgeous ladies!!!  I've been away sooo long, it's awesome to finally have to time to come back to BR, I've missed it :(  I know there will be a million things I need to catch up on and some amazing new products, but is there anything in particular that's been super-amazing lately?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Welcome back Sandie!! It's nice to see your face again. As for something thats super amazing... Well the BRBB is hopefully coming up, we don't have a date yet but it is a hot topic :-P
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Welcome back :) I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I'm sure you'll find something.
SandieNZ
424 posts
Thanks Shazatron - it's so lovely to be back!!!  Work has literally consumed my life for the past 5 months and we're finally past the last hurdle so yay for having a life again!!  :)  I am amazed I haven't missed out on the BRBB, the last one was incredible.

On the plus side, hubby bought me the most amazing Dermalogica skincare pack for my birthday last week and it's bee-you-tea-fulllllll!!!!  ;)
MareeB
5239 posts
Hi Sandie welcome back! well the vault was amazing, and there's some fabulous trials up for grabs?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh that sounds lovely, I've not tried that brand before. Are you loving it? Happy birthday for last week too! :-)
SandieNZ
424 posts
Thanks ladies :)  I missed the vault (working grrr!) but at least it means I have saved my points for next time around. 

I have never tried Dermalogica before, mainly because of the pricetag, but so far I have found it to be seriously amazing!!!  I normally use natural products, but this range has really impressed me....
mallomiss
569 posts
Welcome back!!!
Kimrose
1415 posts
Ney Sandie, great to have you back!  You will be here in time for the next BRBB, yay and wow, your job must be hard core to keep you away for so long, its nice you can have some "me" time now.
Macs
5351 posts
Welcome back Mamabear aka sandie (I hope I got your old name right lol I have a tendency to get my wires crossed. Correct me if I'm wrong). Beauty Vault was truely a smooth process. Theres been alot of BR prizes since you've been gone. Also alot of Photo wall competitions as well like statement lips etc. The trials over the last few weeks have been exciting from candles through to Eye shadow pallettes. Good to see you again x
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Welcome Back Sandie! I'm not sure what you may have missed out on because i don't know when you left, but i will say its probably a lot, because BR moves so fast from new trials, the vault , the illusive upcoming Beauty box! I'm sure you'll catch up in no time at all
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Welcome back!
Lutece
1849 posts
Welcome back gorgeous girl! Its great to see you back again :)

I am loving the videos and daily inspiration posted in the beauty looks, prepare to be inspired! X
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hey welcome back. It's always good to get back to something once the hard work is over :)
SandieNZ
424 posts
Thanks everyone - I feel so loved! xx
And you aced it Macs   ;)

I stayed up waaaay too late last night browsing on all the articles I missed over the past 3 months and checking out everyone's Vault hauls - it looks like it was amazing!  Roll on the BRBB!!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey sweets, so glad to have your wonderful self back with us, we've missed you xxxx
Welcome back Sandie  :-) xoxo
Welcome back :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!