Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Must have/Can't live without

34 posts, 25 members
LucyAnnexx
29 posts
What is the ONE thing you absolutely cannot live without in your makeup kit?
And also, what is the ONE thing you really really want?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Must have/Can't live without:  Mascara

Want: The Bossy Brush Cleaner set
kirstyj
1732 posts
My one thing I can't live without is my MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural. Great powder. I love it to set my foundation or I use it on its own for more natural days. I have tried other powders but nothing lives up to this.

The one thing that is on my wishlist at the moment is the YSL Lip Tint in Oil in number 5 which is a bright pink. I have one of them and I adore it. I have this one in a deluxe sample but I NEED it in full size.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mascara is my must too.

I just bought the product I was really coveting so now it's either the UD palette I walked away from in Sydney and regret not buying, or the MAC powder kirstyj was talking about!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Black eyeliner is my must.

And  want would be the baby pink MAC lipstick I've been looking at.
neninoir
210 posts
I cant live without mascara either ~ my fav would be Eye of Horus. 

I would love to try Makeup Geek Burlesque eyeshadow, its such a stunning colour!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Black liquid liner in a felt tip marker format. I currently use the Physician's Formula one.

I really want the Ambient Hourglass Palette. I have the edit one but the face powders in there aren't going to last long.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Must have: something to fill in my eyebrows with.

Current want: By Terry ombre blackstars as part of a Mecca haul
Rezee
1964 posts
That is a hard one! I'm tossing up between a good primer to fill my pores in and a setting/dewy spray.
A want is a viseart eyeshadow palette.  I'm getting one in January next year if I buy no eyeshadow this year. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I can't live without lipbalm full stop so thats my answer, and the thing I want most is either some new eyeshadow brushes or the Too Faced Bon Bons palette.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Rezee that is a great goal! Do you have a particular viseart palette in mind?
annanguyen
142 posts
Must be MASCARA if I can only choose one thing.
Macs
5351 posts
I love liquid lipstick. I love how long it lasts. 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
My must have is UD liquid liner. It's the only liner I feel super confident using due to the fine tip. 

There isnt anything I really want so I guess MAC foundation as I'm going to run out of my current one soon. 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
The one thing I can't live without is Billion Dollar Brows Eyebrow pencil.  I neeeeed bold brows like I need to breathe.

The one thing I want right now is all the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks.  I am lucky enough to have two from a BR lovely but neeeed all the colours now cause I am obsessed.
janini9
341 posts
I'm with shazatron101, just couldn't live without lip balm. As for what I really, really want, well I gotta answer with " I want nothing" said over and over in a deadpan robotic voice.
Oh boy it's gonna be a long year trying not to buy anything.
MareeB
5239 posts
I can't live without eye liner.

What I really want is Georgio perfume. I know it's not make up, but its what I really really want :)
Kimrose
1412 posts
I cant live without my L'Oréal brow artist kit, I just cant leave the house without my brows being done.

The thing I covert now is an amazing Mac highlighter
Macs
5351 posts
I agree with eye liner Maree. I was tossing up between that and liquid lipstick.
Rezee
1964 posts
Pifithrin,  I want all the palettes lol. I can't decide between a full matte one or one that has a mix. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Makeup, My IT bye bye under eye.

On my wishlist?! False lashes. Ibe never used them but very much want to. I have no idea where too start.
idomakeupnz
150 posts
ONE thing I can't live without - probably mascara as my eyelashes are literally little stumps.
ONE thing I really want - Zoeva brushes!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I can't deprive myself of some things - Escada Magnetism for perfume is just that bit higher than my bossy brush cleaning set and my brow drama. Clean brushes are awesome.
As for the want list it is huge but right now I am thinking that maybe the Benefit watts up is the top of the list as I really think I need a highlighter. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Heh Rezee fair enough! I like the colours in the neutral matte but I love me some shimmer too!
trudijoy
8375 posts
ragingfrog not to enable or anything but Ballantynes (online) have a Benefit GWP at the moment that really has me tempted - buy any two products and get 3 deluxe samples and a 'They're Real' sampling kit for free!

Watts Up is cool (I have a couple of deluxe sample sizes), i want to try Girl Meets Pearl but I have way too many highlighters as it is
astylecollector
204 posts
Mine would be lip balm. I can go makeup free if need be but my lips would not be good without lip balm.

As for what I want, new eye makeup brushes. I want to get into eyeshadow more this year but I need better brushes for it.
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
For the life of me CANNOT EVER live without lip balm. At the moment I'm really loving lush lip survice lip balm and the hurraw! ones :)

One item i want- The new brown eye of horus mascara!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i don't think of lip balm as makeup, i think of it as an essential, like deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo etc ;)
astylecollector
204 posts
that's true trudijoy but it's always in my makeup kit. Besides lip balm, I'll go for pressed powder. I love my Australis fresh and flawless powder. I can go without makeup and just have that on and I would feel ok to leave home. :)
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Then in that case foundation would be my can;t live without haha. I'm loving nutrimetics NC mattifying oil-free foundation in butterscotch. It's the only foundation that's truely worked in every way for me. It's pricy but worth it.
LucyAnnexx
29 posts
Oooh you all have given me sooo many ideas on what to buy!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Can't live without my Hanhui Skin Refinisher CC Cream

Would like: Mario Badescu Rose Water
mariaeolsina
46 posts
[color=#291b29]Can't live without black eyeliner (Pencil)[/color]

[color=#291b29]Would LOVE: an electronic cleansing brush[/color]
Lutece
1849 posts
What a great thread!

My must have is Benefit brow zings

I would love to have the Zoeva eyeshadow brush set :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!