Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

must have jordana lippys

16 posts, 14 members
ellabxo
60 posts
hey guys i recently brought jordana matte eggplant and im so obsessed with it, what are some of your fave matte jordana lipsticks ?
im gonna try some more out 
Kia
550 posts
This sounds weird, but the black one, not sure what it's called, looks really good! 
MicheleC
419 posts
I love Holiday Red and Cherry.

Also have Raspberry and Fuchsia which I also like lots.

Then there is Cranberry that I am not fond of.
SandyGedge
394 posts
I have a number of Jordanna lippys, Cranberry mix, Bahama Bronze, Blackberry which I relly like.  I have a few more but they tend to dry my lips out compared to the first three I mentioned so I don't tend to wear the others that often.
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Two Jordana shades I LOVE are Pumpkin and Raphael :)
melly650
375 posts
You absolutely MUST have Taupe. End of story. You NEED it, I can promise you that.

I love pumpkin too, but you might as well just get them all.... You'll thank me later. LOL....
Macs
5351 posts
Ive never used Jordana before . Sounds good.
Amooly93
25 posts
Lady Lavender <3

I have the black one and it doesnt come of black like it looks more like a sheer black not pigmented at all you cant even build it up to get black :/
ellabxo
60 posts
i thnk i might just buy all the matte shades off beauty joint they are only like $1.90 or something silly like that.

and YES i looked at taupe swatches on google it looks amazinggggg
Krystina
11 posts
You need the shade 'blushed'! It's pinky/coral. I'm a bit of a newbie to lipsticks and this was one of my first ones branching out from nudes and light pinks and it's my go to :) 
jaybeejack
116 posts
I have never tried Jordana before. Do you only buy it online or are there stores in NZ that stock it?
MissQT
1547 posts
I love the shade Mystery. It was my first jordana lippy. It's a lovely deep purple/ plum colour. I also like Natural for a good nude colour.

jaybeejack, you can get jordana from most dollar stores (e.g coin save), but you can also buy it online. Beautyjoint sells it :)
bbensonx
10 posts
most $2 shops sell jordana :)

i love eggplant and pink passion 
MicheleC
419 posts
I gave my cranberry to my niece at the weekend. When she put it on it looked more red on her compared to me. On me it looked more brown. It's really facinating when you get to see the same product on someone else.
amyhenderson
33 posts
I have plum obession, mauve and fiesta! they are all amazing and are my go to lipsticks. I think that plum obsession is a dupe for MAC all fired up, mauve is a dupe for MAC velvet teddy and fiesta is a dupe for MAC pure herione from the Lorde collection :) definetly recommend these lipsticks and i need to go out and purchase more asap! 
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I've never tried Jordana before!  I'd always see it in NZ $2 shops and feel put off, so it's nice to see so many good reviews on these lipsticks, now I'm interested to try one!  Especially Taupe as was mentioned.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!