Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Moderated reviews

11 posts, 8 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Is anyone still waiting for reviews submitted before the vault to be moderated? I'm still waiting on one, plus one that I edited after I submitted it. I've just read two reviews for Mellow lip paint received in the vault, so thinking the reviews pre vault must have been moderated by now?
First Lady
957 posts
Hey Soozie, if you let me know the review products I'll look into it - there were a lotttttt of reviews pre-vault, so it might be as simple as they were missed by accident :)
xox
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks, Nat. They were for Colgate Optic White toothpaste and Lush Olive Branch shower gel. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey Nat, I sent an email to you on Sunday with a question about one of the products I am trialling, not sure if you got it or not lol.  I know you lovelies are super busy at the moment so all good but thought I had better check in to see if you had received it in case it was one that got accidentally missed he he he xx

Hope you have all managed to have a break since the vault too you little busy bees xx
Emily-jane
314 posts
Me too. I re edited my review on the NYX jumbo eye pencil a few weeks back but I know you guys are super busy so wasn't to worried.
Macs
5351 posts
I did some before vault too . They did get posted eventually. 
First Lady
957 posts
Ah right, ok, so we need to talk to the boffins - if you edit a review it is hidden for moderation, but doesn't make it into the 'to moderate' list, which means we are none the wiser.

So for now you can email [email protected] and pop 'FAO Elaine' in the subject and she'll make a point of checking your edited review.

Ta

Nat x
MareeB
5239 posts
Thanks Nat :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ahhhh that makes sense lol.  All goodies.  I will do that tomorrow. I was just confused because I know I did it, its sat staring at me ha ha ha but when I saw other reviews going up and mine had disappeared I was like what did I do wrong lol.

Thanks Nat for explaining x
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh I've had that too, I thought it was just my computer glitching out and not showing up for some reason. I'll wait a couple days and see if my edits pop back up, otherwise I might write an email too. 
JessB
219 posts
Good to know, thanks Nat!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!