Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mita TanglePro

10 posts, 7 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Has anyone seen this in stores, I'm thinking about getting one since I can't seem to find anywhere that sells Denman hair brushes. But I can't seem to find the Mita brush instore either.
siouxsannah
261 posts
Whereabouts do you live? I saw it in Unichem on Willis Street in Wellington. So you could try your local pharmacy.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha dang it, I checked Farmers on Lambton Quay but got distracted by Mecca Maxima on Willis Street. Ah well, next time I'm in Wellington I'll pop down to Unichem Willis Street. So thank you :)

Fortunately, I'm not in a hurry. I'm still also looking into whether I can purchase a brush like the Denman one I've got online.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I am looking for another one too - haven't managed to find on in store yet as I haven't been into town, but have looked online and you can buy a similar looking brush here from Lady Jane.

Other than that, I can't seem to find the Mita brand anywhere else.

If anyone finds anywhere else online, please update this thread :-)

BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi everyone

We've just put a shout out to the brand to advise us of where you can buy it.

Stand buy.

xox

RamblingRose
1280 posts
I saw Mita products in Unichem last month. The TanglePro was in the Silverdale store.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello! 

The easiest way to find your latest Mita TanglePRO stockist is to call their 0800 number:  0800 182 022. 

Ask to be put through to Customer Services and then ask for the closest retailer for item BR4112. 

Hope that helps - happy shopping!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks BR Queenie and Head Pixie, will definitely do that :-)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Thanks ladies :)

Mumof3, I've noticed their instore range in my area has shrunk too. Hopefully we'll see an increase soon.
MareeB
5244 posts
I've got the one without the handle. It's really good. I hope you can find one.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!