Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Missing out on Invites!

15 posts, 13 members
beautygramnz
19 posts
Hey Beauty Review Crew,

I am a bit of a BR noob and I have only been using the site regularly for the past few months.

This morning I logged in to find out that I had missed out on my second trial team invite which is so gutting and I was wondering if there is any way that I am able to know when the invites will be sent out?

I checked Facebook but there was no post made on the BR page... Is it just pure luck that you log on in time or is there a little trick that I haven't learnt yet?

Thanks for all your help :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Quick way is always check your email frequently  because you get email and there is direct link which direct you on beauty reviews website. I understand when you missed trials you feel bad. Sometimes if you check email frequently however there is chance you miss trial. You have to be quick. I missed 3 trials that's all right. Some nice trials are waiting for you just think that way. In future there will lots of trials coming. Good luck 
Macs
5351 posts
Hey there, 

In your email you can make beauty review a vip contact. I just did this so that their emails will fall in my main inbox. I make sure my phone notifies me of any new emails. 
I've missed a couple of trials before and it's always when I go away. 
Hope you get your next trial invite . 
beautygramnz
19 posts
Thanks for the advice ladies! 
First Lady
957 posts
Hey Beautygram,

Ah it's like a BR rite of passage...missing out on an invite.

We used to send invites out at 7pm, which would suit some people, but others would be at work, or in the middle of putting the kids to bed and so would always miss out.

So because no one time would ever suit anyone, we decided we'd go for random times.  Which works much better, but then people who don't have FB would often miss out because they never saw the 'invites have been sent' announcement, so we mix that up too.  Sometimes we post and sometimes we don't.

We've found that being random is the fairest way!

Love Nat xx
Kimrose
1415 posts
Random is such a fair way to go!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I like the random process too :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I love the randomness if it too! I'm a bit obsessive and am logged in all the time. I check BR more than I check FB lol.
beautygramnz
19 posts
Nat that sounds like it is the most fair option and I can see that it is going to become a fun little challenge!
I just wanted to check incase I was missing out but I'm glad that I will just have to be vigilant for the next one!
Thanks ladies and may the odds be ever in your favour xx
MissQT
1547 posts
It sucks missing out on trials, especially ones that you really wanted to get on. I've missed out on a some too but you just have to keep checking. Also I love the hunger games quote :)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Amy I check BR more than FB too.
DianaN
143 posts
I missed out this time on an invite too! Will keep an eye out next time round. Good luck to you next time :) 
KiwiLass
174 posts
yup I missed out on an invite a few weeks ago, darn it! Par for the course though eh.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I like the randomness of the entire trial thing. There are trials that you miss because you weren't fast enough but there may also be a time when you need to turn down a trial as you don't think you could complete it in the time eg going on holiday and the product delivery is after you leave.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I have missed a few in the last year, always a bummer. There are always more trials though!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!