Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

11 posts, 7 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
I just saw an add for New World.  If you bring in a product containing micro beads they will give you an Essano scrub in exchange.

Seems good, though i do wonder what they will be doing with the micro bead products they collect.
MissQT
1547 posts
yes I such a cool thing they are doing. There was a previous forum post on this too. New world collect the products then take the products somewhere where they will extract all the product out of the tubes and spelt out the "goop" from the plastic microbeads. The microbeads will then get recycled. Makes me wish that I didn't chuck out my previous products containing microbeads, not for the free product but the fact that the microbeads will be recycled.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
That's cool, new world is really leading the way with recycling.
JessB
219 posts
Wow, that's great! I hadn't realized microbeads could be recycled. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I am so happy with New World, thanks for that Miss QT.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Such a great thing and a big step forward. I don't have anything with beads to take and swap lol just had a rummage in my cabinet. Guess that is a good thing :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I have a teeny tiny bit left of a Clarins cleanser which I've just reviewed and really don't like. Apparently you can take in any micro bead product, full or empty, in. Will take it in on the designated day. I much prefer Essanno to Clarins! 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
So pleased to see that New World are actively supporting this. The advertising should be great for anyone who has missed the information about micro beads in the past. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just found a ponds cleanser with microbeads in it so will be taking it in to swap it this weekend. Glad i hadn't used it for ages!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Got mine today! I had to ask at the customer service counter. I thought there would be a stand/more of a promotion on as you could only do the exchange between 9-12 today at my store. Looking forward to trying this out-love Essano products. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I got mine today too Soozie. They had a wee stand here. Such a great deal.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!