Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mecca Maxima is opening in Christchurch!

13 posts, 11 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
This shop is amazing! When I've been in Sydney this is where I've bought Urban Decay, Too Faced, Soap & Glory etc

Info here.

For the rest of us I dare say this means online purchases!

I'm so happy this week with the makeup store news!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm never going to get to Cuba at this rate! What's the difference between Mecca Maxima and Mecca Cosmetica?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Maxima has Too Faced, UD and S&G? haha. very similar but I like the Maxima range better
kirstyj
1732 posts
That is so freaking exciting! I love when the South Island wins out. Doesn't happen very often, I was expecting it to open in Auckland first.
Ringy
825 posts
Mecca maxima is definitely the best- all the good stuff and less of the rubbish stuff. 
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I hope they have UD and available for online ordering! My husband wants to go to Christchurch for the 2016 Christmas holidays anyway though so I might be able to go for a visit anyway.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Oh this is just dangerous for me :) A whole year till its open. A whole year to save money's to go shopping with lol
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I know in australia Mecca Cosmetica is more focused on skincare, with a touch of makeup from big brands like hourglass etc, whereas Mecca Maxima is more focused on makeup with  a touch of skincare. Can't wait for this to open! The NZ market is really picking up their makeup game thats for sure
Macs
5351 posts
I've never been down South before. Always wanted to go there. I just googled what this Mecca maxima is . Looks really good to me.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love chch. Loved it pre-quakes and still love it now <3
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow awesome, more beauty stores and brands in Christchurch!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I will keep this in mind. Thinking about doing a south island holiday in about a year or so.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I wonder if any of the current Mecca Cosmetica will expand their stores and have and half and half cosmetica and maxima?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!