Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mecca Beauty Loop boxes land tomorrow!

44 posts, 13 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
And somehow (thanks xmas shopping!) I'm at Level 2 for this one :D I somehow managed to get Level 3 boxes the last twice despite only being Level 1; LOVE the girls in the Queen Street store! Even though they're opening a second AKL store in Albany in March, Queen is still closer and I'll still go there :)

Who else is going to be getting a Mecca Beauty Loop box?
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I haven't spent enough with them in the last year. But I had forgotten about that, so I may keep that in mind when I'm weighing up between them and Sephora for things.
eringracem
30 posts
I haven't spent enough either, but I'm looking forward to seeing what people get in the boxes!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Unfortunately I haven't spent enough yet as I've only just made my first order, although I don't think it will take me long, perhaps the next time it gets released. Still trying to get my head around how it works lol.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I set myself a goal of getting to level 1 within the first year of Mecca opening in Wellington. Worked out it would take an average spend of just $30 a month. Well, I have now reached level 2 and it's not been a year yet lol. Whoops. 

I've seen the preview of the level 3 box and it looks awesome. I won't be aiming for level 3 though as you have to spend twice as much again.  

courtney95
15 posts
Looking forward to them! 
I'm a level one at the moment, but could be a level 3 soooo easily its so hard to limit yourself lol 

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Can't wait to get to level 1 but I will miss February's one as I still need to spend a couple of hundred more by 12th February I think it was. As much as I'd love to spend more, if I come home with more boxes, hubby will lock me up ha ha ha.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The cut off for the February box was 15th January. So I'm guessing the next box will be released at the start of May with the cut off being 15th April. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Just looking at my Mecca account now and it says I have to spend a certain amount of money by the 15th of February as that is when my account will be reviewed. It is a tad confusing lol.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
They review the status of accounts each month to see which level you are on but only release the loop boxes every three months. So you could achieve level 1 by the next review date but you won’t recieve a box until around the beginning of May. 
Julieal
915 posts
I,ve not spent enough to get to Level 1 - That's what happens when you make yourself use up existing products forst -Dam
courtney95
15 posts
Did anyone actually get an email to say they'd be released like they used to do?
Or are we to just rely on instagram now lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
I got an email for the last one - just looked in the history and it hit the inbox about 10.30 am :) so i reckon they'll come soon, then i'll make my way in to Mecca over the weekend. may be forced to buy myself a wee bday gift too.

Actually that's a point - soozie (or anyone else) - do you get an email about the birthday gift or do they just send it to you?
trudijoy
8375 posts
bang on schedule - email just arrived :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooh and the teaser line is 'glowy skin and a bright lip' for L2 - which is my current go to anyway!
courtney95
15 posts
Clearly spoke too soon lol just got the email too 

courtney95
15 posts
'Glowy skin and a matte lip' is the level 1 box!  

trudijoy
8375 posts
exciting! I love loop box day :D
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ahhhh so envious of you lovelies will be getting one. Hopefully it will be my turn next time around and I can get excited with you all then. 

Hope you will pop your boxes up on the photowall when they arrive, that way I can live through you lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
will do - on insta as well :D
courtney95
15 posts
Pic on the photowall now (: 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Looks good Courtney95, did you have to go in and pick it up?

What happens if you don't live near a store, how do you get your Beauty Loop box?
trudijoy
8375 posts
you can add them to your online orders mumof3 x
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh love seeing those boxes. I made a deal this year that I wasn't going to buy things for store credit or membership like I did last year but we'll see. Love the little nude lippy in the Level 1 box because I have a thing for mini lippies. Excited to see what's in a Level 2 box.
courtney95
15 posts
Yeah I ran in to collect mine. Think you just add it to your online order otherwise. 
Of course I ended up purchasing products when I wasn’t planning to buy any but it always happens when you go into a Mecca! 
TouchaCat
1 posts
I'm trying to upload a photo of my L2 box on the photowall but my image is too large, tried reducing file size now width/height is too big?? Does anyone know the max file/dimensions for uploading to photowall? Otherwise I will just link to my Insta on this thread

If anyone is interested: https://www.instagram.com/p/BepI6PYHx7t/?taken-by=touchacat
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, I seen the level 2 boxes online and I think you'll be quite pleased with it! As for the birthday gift, it's the same as the loop box. You either need to pick them up or add to an order. I think they sent an email out. Mine was available about two weeks before my birthday so I added it to an order when they had free shipping lol. It will show on your account when you log into the beauty loops section of your account. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
soozie i've seen a bit but i scroll past fast haha. I'll go in on Sat and grab it, and also ask about the bday one if i've not had an email. My bday is correct on my account so should be ok. I have a four day weekend this weekend so even if i have to go in twice it'll be ok.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, gave you tried making a cart online to see if it gets added?
trudijoy
8375 posts
nope soozie i'll try that - good idea
trudijoy
8375 posts
didn't work but tomorrow is a week before so maybe i'll get the message tomorrow
trudijoy
8375 posts
pics on the wall, picked up my L2 box AND my birthday gift today! (and a wee stowaway glamglow mist hehe)

feeling VERY spoiled with a week to go!
trudijoy
8375 posts
<<<< 3 beauty loop box goodies on that face
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooooh loving all these photos of your Beauty Loop boxes xx
MareeB
5241 posts
Me too - fabuloussss!!
Macs
5351 posts
Looks awesome as . 
MissQT
1547 posts
I picked up my level two box the other day. I'm interested to try some if the products. I know there's at least one which I will give away.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'll definitely be using all of the things! I've tried two already. One I'll be saving for travel. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
yup i've tried all but one and that's because i'm worried it will make my face tan go patchy!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh, exciting! I don't need anything from Mecca this time round but I've had some great beauty loop boxes in the past and seriously great value birthday boxes so I don't mind passing on this one. I did manage to score the bright pink Urban Decay lip gloss from a friend as she doesn't wear pink lipstick. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
spoiled, but Mecca gifted me another birthday box - and it's diff to the first one! This time it's an illuminating primer and a makeup perfection mist - about $80 worth. I think it's a Level 3 one. #blessed indeed
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow. Please post a pic of it Trudi.
trudijoy
8375 posts
posted
MareeB
5241 posts
It looks fabulous Trudi!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!