Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Maybelline Palette Trial

23 posts, 19 members
MrsO
196 posts
My morning has just been ruined, didn't check into BR last night or check my emails, and just found out I was selected for the  Maybelline Palette trial, which was the one I was really wanting, and have missed out yet again. My fault for not checking in. Well I live in hope for the next time.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
It's so disappointing when that happens eh and those palletts looked lovely, sorry to hear you missed out on it. Better luck next time though.
chikoboo
3402 posts
MrsO I feel your pain, this has happened a couple of times in the past to me and it's heartbreaking.  Chin up though, as long as you have replied to the invite you'll be eligible for future product trial selections =)
MrsO
196 posts
Thanks, ladies, it is disapointing, I always seem to get the selection message the one night I don't check my emails or messages which is not often, so this morning I was like, Aaargh not again. But looking foward to seeing what the other lucky ladies think of the palette.
Macs
5351 posts
I know how painful it is, I just missed the save or splurge tril for the clinique and collection cosmetics trial while I was on holiday. I moping around all that week lol I was 2 hours late.
Lutece
1849 posts
Awww MrsO we feel your pain, that wouldve been a great trial to get but there will be loads more awesome ones to come :)
Kimrose
1419 posts
That happened to me when the straighteners were trialed. I was so in need of new ones! However,it hasn't stopped me keeping the faith, my turn will come again :)
mallomiss
569 posts
awww tis big poooooo!! 
I had this happen for the Silk n Glide IPL thing... I heard my email ping in my pocket but was having a serious conversation with someone so ignored it, I was 5 mins late on getting that one! 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I would have loved to trial this product and it always used to happen to me when I first became a member both times I was out and had no data left to check BR
trudijoy
8375 posts
This palette is stunning x I posted a couple of pics ot the Photowall and will post more.
MissQT
1547 posts
can't wait read the reviews on this and the amazing eye looks on the photo wall!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I feel your pain, I have missed every trial opportunity I've had and it's a bit gutting.
trudijoy
8375 posts
<< look created with the palette in question on brows, cheeks, eyes and lips.  I read the BR article so going with a multi-use idea :)
janini9
341 posts
It's happened to me three times in a row and always when I've been super busy and unable to check my phone. Then when I'm attached to a device pretty much 24/7 and stalking BR, it's nil/ nada notifications ;)
Julieal
915 posts
I have only had this happen once and I was so disappointed -I feel the pain.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
If you haven't already you should check out Makeup with Jah on youtube. Her latest tutorial is using the Maybelline nudes Palette and doing a look inspired by Kylie Jenner. Soo pretty :)
After watching this i want it lol
Mila
1209 posts
I feel your pain !!!! I was selected for this trial and missed out aswell - due to my own fault not checking !....I check my emails all the time and now that im at home on maternity leave im on social media all the time but somehow this particular night I wasnt....I did click on it so it comes up that I have responded but this was one trial I really wanted on ...gutted I didnt check...I had this happen with  that lipstick trial a long time ago with the bright's .....again my fault not checking ..
MrsO
196 posts
Thanks guys for the kind comments, this was about the third or fourth trial I missed, my fault of course for not checking messages. I will have to stalk my inbox religiously from now on, but a ray of sunshine is on the way, my vault goodies, yay!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Yes, that's definitely something to look forward to! It can be disappointing when you miss an invite, but there's always so many awesome trials coming up all the time x I've missed two invites when I was busy and not checking my phone :-) 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Macs I missed out on that one too! I was gutted as I love cream eyeshadows in stick form and have been eyeing up the Clinique ones since they were released. Never mind though, if the reviews are good I will go and purchase!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh that ones been sent out? I was hoping for that too. I haven't had an invite or trail for nearly a year now lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah I missed the boat for that deodorant trial.  Nevermind fingers crossed for next invite.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I missed out on the creaclip trial because the invite went into my spam folder, even though my email account had never labelled any message from BR as spam before!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!