Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

May the odds be ever in your favour ladies!

54 posts, 37 members
littleparadise
178 posts
Just want to wish everyone a happy Beauty Vault eve! 
This will be my first ever Beauty Vault, and I'm extremely excited to see how things pan out.
Hope you get what you have your eye on, or on the flipside, save up those ever precious points until the next one! 

Super excited to see your ladies hauls on the brand new Photo Wall or Instagram! 

trudijoy
8375 posts
aww have fun! vaults are nervewracking and exciting in equal measure haha. Prep beforehand by checking out what you want in order of priority, and which page they are on, so you can hit your must haves first!
Macs
5351 posts
Goodluck darling. I was so scared last night was my first. My heart was racing. I was flipping back and fourth through pages because I was so hyped up over it. I wrote a list right before I went in. To make sure I dont forget.
littleparadise
178 posts
Thanks for the tips ladies! 
Great ideas! 
We are so blimmin spoiled :)
TillysMum
30 posts
I have the shopping list (4 for me, 2 for my big girl) on post it notes on my laptop...  
pintsize
1072 posts
I have only taken part in the very first vault and Oh Boy! was it exciting!
I don't know yet if I will be in the vault tomorrow or not but just remember that if you miss out this time around then you will have even more points for next time.

BR usually keep something up their sleeve too so keep popping back to check in.
And if you are lucky enough to secure your coverted items... we all love to hear your excitement on the forum :)

Have fun ladies... 10 hrs and 24mins to go :)
MissQT
1547 posts
Good luck everyone! P.s I love your reference to the hunger games quote :)
ladythorn
108 posts
Good luck babes, I hope you nab all your heart desires. Can't wait to read reviews & hear all about the goodies you snapped up :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Awww all the best with your first vault experiene littleparadise x
bekabee1
21 posts
it's my first one too! I'm overseas atm and I'm even going to try stay up for it! Last time I didn't quite have enough points to qualify... good luck everyone!
mallomiss
569 posts
Exciting!!My first Vault was an awesome experience! Even though I didn't get any of the products I was lusting over I nabbed a couple of items that turned out to be some of my favourites (not the last Vault but the one before).It's so much fun! I hope the first timers have the same experience I had & maybe get something you really want! I was very lucky to be made a Hero in the last Status review so was fortunate to get in on Thursday night. I'm so excited for my goodies to arrive! I looked this morning & there's some new gems that have been loaded! I'm staying out today though, don't want to be greedy - and I want to save the few points I have left for the next Vault!   
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Good luck ladies :)
george
150 posts
Good luck everyone xx
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Eeeek excited! Good luck ladies!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Good luck today ladies....Enjoy xx
Geo
31 posts
Good luck, team!  This is my first vault, it'd be lovely to get something but I honestly think that the excitement is my favourite part!  I love seeing haul photos too, will be keeping a keen eye on the beauty wall for sure!
-Bex-
611 posts
Scared and excited!! Good luck ladies
shazatron101
5112 posts
Heheh yup I'm very nervous too. Your brain can hear the sound of your heartbeat and its as loud as a clap, but it chooses to ignore it. Right now I think there would be a standing ovation happening. My poor brain. 
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Woohoo! I just participated in my first ever vault and got all the things I was wanting!! I managed to get the ZA liquid eyeliner, the Carousel Cosmetics eye brushes, and the Sante Kajal eyeliner!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Good grief that was exhilarating!!! I got everything I wanted, I'm pretty pleased with that :-) Thank you BR!! 
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Wow that was so easy! I got in and out super quick with 3 things that I really wanted! Thanks BR!
BR-Queenie
261 posts
@nickynoo when did you sign up? Check out our t's & c's for vault entry here.
NickyNoo
18 posts
Argh, I thought it was October but it was November... Missed out by a week!
BR-Queenie
261 posts
@Tillysmum the vault was switched on at appoximately 9am.

The beauty boffins tweak some things on the site to allow for the vault traffic and it looks like this is skewing the forum times that are currently showing.

Regards Queenie
writetokellsz
44 posts
First vault was expecting lag but it was seamless thanks!

Sounds like there were some cool stuff to be had, I got the shampoos and hand cream looking foward to some new reviews!!!
MrsLissy
301 posts
I got a few things I had my eye on! I got the Sally Hansen nail hardner and cuticle eraser and I also got the Mellow gel eyeliner. I haven't used any of these before so I'm looking forward to having a go and trialling them :D I've still got some points left for next time too!
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow that was so smooth. Good work BR boffins and elves! I had three things on my list I really wanted, and managed to get two (missed out on the carousel eye brushes which I really wanted). I accidentally put the wrong item in my cart when I first went in (got way to excited it guess), so by the time that happened they were out of stock. I managed to pick up something for my mum anyway.
1139 posts
I spent a lot of points!! Better get reviewing so I have a decent amount of points for the next vault ;) 

It was really good though! Missed out on a few things I wanted but managed to get some really fantastic stuff so I'm happy. I've participated in every vault so far and that one was the smoothest - great job BR! x
littleparadise
178 posts
In and out in a matter of minutes! Incredibly smooth, so impressed :) 
Can't wait to get reviewing
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Wahoo I got the 1 thing i was really after. Got a few extra goodies that im keen to try as well.
Thanks BR!
kiwidebs
18 posts
BR Team - you did an amazing job with this Beauty Vault!

I couldn't believe how smooth and easy the whole process was and was so excited to be able to snare a few items that I had my eye on for the past few weeks.

Thank you so much - I'm very appreciative for the opportunity to take part. <3
NickyNoo
18 posts
Oh no, it won't let me purchase! :(

I'm still showing as a review expert on my profile, could my status have dropped without that changing?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I am surprised at how fast I worked under pressure - I think I got everything I wanted within 2 minutes haha the notepad trick really does work !!!
TillysMum
30 posts
How come some RE's got into the Vault before 9am???  I understand about Superheroes and Heroes having early access, but how/why did some people get in before 9am (according to the post times on here)?
-Bex-
611 posts
Thank you so so so much BR!! That was so so smooth done in minutes. I got what I have been eyeing up. That was so exciting. Again thanks BR
Happy as first vault all the top three i wanted and quick n ease cheers beauty review :)
kknz
82 posts
Weeeeeee that was fun! I managed to get a couple of goodies I was after, plus a couple of little things that caught my eye. Now to patiently (or maybe impatiently) wait for the courier to arrive. Thanks BR ladies, the process was super smooth, we're so lucky. 
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Yeah it says on the forum that I posted at 8:46am but I was actually still in bed until 8:55am! I was in the vault bang on 9am and finished my transaction at 9:03am.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thanks BR for another awesome vault experience! In and out with the few items I really wanted (since last night when you added them :-D ). I thought I would miss out this time due to the slow internet connection at my house but I was surprised at how fast things were. Fantastic job!
charly
456 posts
Yay got four things I really wanted. So exciting! That was much easier and faster than I expected!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Thanks so much for all of your hard work BR. I was lucky enough to get what I wanted on Thursday night but reading these comments you have made a lot of women very happy. Stoked for all you ladies that it went well too :)
mallomiss
569 posts
I'm So naughty! 
I said I wouldn't go back in today but I did.... I really wanted the Sally Hansen Nail Hardener & Cuticle Stick so had to get them...
Great job Beauty Review! That was so seamless! I was in & out in 45 seconds! 
Now I have 2 packages to wait for! EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!
Wow!  Thank you so much.  Definitely feels like Christmas Day and my birthday in one.  Feeling very, very spoilt.  I hope everyone else nabbed a wee something  :-) x
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I was just going through and adding my new goodies to the "Products to Review" list and discovered the Sante Kajal Eyeliner isn't in the reviews database which is a bit surprising. I'm not sure whether to request it or not seeing as it was in the vault so might already be on their list to do?
Geo
31 posts
The vault went so well!  I had no lag or anything, super easy and fast - great work BR!  And thank you :) Now I can't wait for it to arrive, hehe!

Macs
5351 posts
So happy to see that most of the ladies got what they wanted.
ChristieMJ
358 posts
This was my first ever fault and it went seamlessly! The only product I was really interested in was the Loreal Brow plumper mascara which I managed to score so super happy!! Thanks BR ladies, we really appreciate all the effort you go to to make this work for us :) 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
It was my first vault like a few of you ladies. I did miss out on the gel eyeliner, but other than that my list was successfully ticked :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh wow, it was just so easy and sooo much fun - awesome job BR, a credit to your hard work and dedication to quality :)
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
This was the first vault I could take part in and it was so great to see so many amazing items in there.  However this time I exercised self control and held back as there wasn't anything I especially needed so I figured I'd save the points for next time :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!