Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

March Beauty Box! OMG!!

96 posts, 53 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
If you missed the Facebook reveal, the March Beauty Box is a whopping $234 RRP!

The epic Dec box was about 2/3 of that.... BR, you spoil us!

Thanks!!! So exciiiiited :D
SandieNZ
424 posts
So exciting! I am so so so grateful to have scored one of these beauties!  :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
me too xx They're going to be so hotly contested; very glad I had faith in BR to hook us up a second time x
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I will be doing everything in my power to buy one when the rest go on sale! Might mean tying 4 children to a chair in another room somewhere, but so be it!
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha worth paying for a babysitter to get your hands on one xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
I did miss that, cos I don't like using Faceache, so that is freakin AWESOME. I told my fiance how much it was worth and he was like "holy sh*% !!! That's way better than the other one you get!" Even he's amazed, so you must be doing something right, BR! <3
Macs
5351 posts
Im gonna try not to spend so I can buy it ... Oh cant wait for time and date
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm so dead set on grabbing me one of these. I am new to the subscription scene and am already addicted. Can wait to buy this and anxiously waiting on release and purchase date........
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Now the question comes; will the box be bigger than the last one? Can I get it home on the bus or is it a trip to work with the car for pick up?
The value of the March BRBB is great. Last time with 9? full sizes and bonus samples on top of that. I'm not even expecting to get any sample size bonuses with the value of this box.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
SO excited! Can't wait to see what's in it :) Sounds like it's going to be better than the Dec box, and if that is the case, I'm going to find it very difficult not to purchase the next quarters one!
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
This was such exciting news!  I was definitely impressed with the first box...sounds like this one will just blow us all away :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Such excitement!

I know this is going to be amazing!!

So worth the trouble I will be in when the man of the house finds out I bought one..woops
Lutece
1849 posts
Wow!! That's super exciting!!! I missed that, I'm not a Facebook person but an Instagram one lol (hides)
chikoboo
3402 posts
it is very exciting and for those who missed out on pre orders back in December, we should find out tomorrow (Monday) when the March beauty box will be available to order, but I'm guessing it'll be later in the week, if not next Saturday.  March is just over a week away after all ;)

MAGPIEFI
615 posts
So exciting:) I just loved my first one, and I couldn't believe how much fun it was opening it and slowly looking inside and admiring every thing in it. I just love looking forward to something. X
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
So excited, The box could be worth $50 and I'd still be excited lol Glad I snapped one up In December. xx I don't normally want the year to speed by, But since 2015 started I've wanted March to hurry the hell up hehe.  
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Just a quick question as I haven't brought one before. I'm 49 (just hah) and wondering if the products in the boxes will suit my skin or hair type etc. I'm sure it's a lovely surprise when you get one but I would be concerned there may not be anything that I could use, being an old biddy and all that lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
You get a wee generalised questionnaire to fill in once sales close about hair type, skin type, general colour/fragrance preferences etc. only one out of 13 things in the last box didnt suit me, so i gave it to mum and it looks great on her. A lipstick.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I'm really excited for this as I have a mates birthday coming up and haven't started buying her anything yet as well lime crime is currently unavailable and I was going to get her pansy and Salem or wicked for her as she is into purples and dark colors of lipstick as she doesn't suit pinks. I am hoping that the box isn't the same and doubt it will be.
K8D
59 posts
I am going to have to make an effort to get one of these. Sounds amazing.
Charlybee
10 posts
Sorry I'm new to this site but I absolutely love it! How do we order a beauty box? Or what happens etc?
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Charlybee welcome! You'll love it here :)

The box was available for pre-order in limited numbers last year which is how some of us already know we'll get one. The rest of the boxes will be available to purchase by BR members at some stage soon (keep an eye on the Facebook page and home page articles for exact dates and instructions).

A tip: get in quick. The last box sold out super quick. We move like a herd of stampeding unicorns when there's a bargain to be had
Charlybee
10 posts
Thanks! I'm so glad I found this site its great! Thank you for the heads up, I will definitely be keeping an eye out for this!
Rezee
1964 posts
The box sounds like its going to be so great.  I loved the December one but am goingto force myself to not buy this one. Ive only used up a couple of the pproducts from the first box so far so really need to use up some more first. Im trying to cut down on my stockpiling habits!
First Lady
957 posts
Hello everyone,

So, y'all are excited about the March Beauty Box are you?!

Can I just say, I've seen the contents and am seriously blown away.  The total RRP is impressive in itself, but it's such a fabulous mix of products, we can't wait for everyone to open them!

An article will be published ready for tomorrow (nighthawks may see it this evening) which will detail exactly when and how you can buy a Beauty Box.  You can also find the Beauty Box Boring Bits (aka the T&Cs;) at the bottom of every page of the site.

In short - when the box goes on sale you'll need to be logged in to your BR account  Navigated to the Beauty Box tab just under the search box and buy as you would from any other online shop.

Of course, you'll want to be quick.  Get practising typing your details, you want your fingers to fly across the keyboard.

Obviousy being the March Beauty Box, you can expect to buy it close to the beginning of March, for delivery in...erm, March.

Love Nat xxx

trudijoy
8375 posts
Dear Nat and crew

Omgomgomgomgongomgomgomgomgomg

Nuff said?

xxx
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
So excited!! Might have to steal mums laptop to do it, I'm limited to mobile since Mr 2 year old smashed my laptop screen
mooiroos
37 posts
Woop woop how exciting! I'm definitely getting in on the March box, as I missed out last time.
littleparadise
178 posts
Totally completely and utterly missed out on the first one, and it looked epic! 
Would love to get my hot hands on one of these boxes!
Can anyone tell me what the price of these.. from memory somewhere around the $50 mark right?
trudijoy
8375 posts
$53.95 incl p&p and a cute box and tissue paper lol
Rania-alani90
106 posts
Soooooooo excited to receive mine! I pre ordered it since it'll be my birthday in March hehe, gifting myself... anyone have a clue when it'll arrive?
isemonger
224 posts
It is my birthday in march and I consider this the best birthday present ever!!!! I am soooooo happy!!!! I luckily enough pre ordered mine so I say a huge good luck to you all and hope you all get a box of awesomeness!!!!

ZOMG!!!!
-Bex-
611 posts
eeeeekkk pretty excited!!!!! Glad I pre ordered!! i was blown away by Decembers beauty box can't even imagine how amazing the March one will be
littleparadise
178 posts
Wow! I can't wait to see what brands will be in the boxes this time! Way too exciting! Haha I'm hyping myself up for it hopefully I can get one in time 
littleparadise
178 posts
Wow! I can't wait to see what brands will be in the boxes this time! Way too exciting! Haha I'm hyping myself up for it hopefully I can get one in time 
littleparadise
178 posts
ragingfrog
1289 posts
5 days till March, 5 days till March, one more sleep and a day of work then 4 days till March.
I'm a little excited and counting the days.
Tarsh
8 posts
I am so excited to have secured one of these beauties in December roll on March!!!! im so excited!!!!
MicheleC
419 posts
If we do the math on this:

Total of $234 divided by 11 that means the AVERAGE RRP is $21.27!!!

So while some items will be worth less than that - some will be worth more!!

What can be concluded is that this box is not full of cheap stuff!

Waiting.... waiting..... waiting......
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Mishiim loving you maths there. That makes me even more excited!! Yippeeee
Macs
5351 posts
Im gonna loose sleep right up until its on sale lol 
Jennwgtn
26 posts
Eeek, LOVING the maths there!  So excited, I was so happy with the Dec box and am sure the March one will be even more amazing 
Kateaislinn
6 posts
I have set my reminder for 7pm tonight and i am determined to get one of these bad boys! and what a better moth to have it then my birth month! happy birthday to me from ME!
Kateaislinn
6 posts
I have set my reminder for 7pm tonight and i am determined to get one of these bad boys! and what a better moth to have it then my birth month! happy birthday to me from ME!
AmandaClaire
1 posts
I will probably throw a tantrum if I don't manage to get one of these :) Alarms all set for 7pm and I wont be leaving the house in case I forget.
pintsize
1072 posts
Hey Lushious ladies

Just wanting to wish ya'll goodluck in securing a Beauty Box... not long to wait for tonights release.
I will be signing off the site to free it up for those eager to buy.
Just remember if you miss out on tonights ones there is always tomorrow night and Saturday morning (worst case next release).

Best of luck
xx
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm legitimately scared that I'm not going to get one
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Good luck tonight ladies! Eeee I just want it to come already!
bronjenks
253 posts
Very exciting.  Hubby has just given me permission to try for one.  when he asked how much it cost I said ""about one pouch of your tobacco", and it will last me a heck of a lot longer too!  lol.
MillXhodia
136 posts
i set my alarm to remind me :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!