Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

March Beauty Box

67 posts, 41 members
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Okay, just saw the article for the March beauty box and i am already excited! I love that they are having pre-sales this week, and hope to get my hands on one!! For those that havent read that article go and do it now, from memory, the pre-sales are wednesday night at 7pm and Thursday morning at 9am!! 
sophie4cats
139 posts
I'm so excited!! I adore my December box and will have used it up by March so a new one would be fab! Also pay now and enjoy later is always nice haha!
sophie4cats
139 posts
Also having a few different days over which to buy it will mean more people get the opportunity to buy one if you're working or busy on one of the days!
Sooooooooooo excited.  Roll on Wednesday  :-) x
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I am really pleased that they not only added more boxes, and the additional hour options for presale is awesome.
I love my December box. I think if it is a similar mix I will be loving the March box as well.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
WOW ........yes please 
how exciting is this, these boxes are just awesome, I must admit it was my first box but how exciting are they and full off so much wonderful goodies and packed so lovely xx oh I just loved it 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm excited about the next box but I'll have to wait till March since funds are low this month.
1139 posts
I'm excited for you all! I'm attempting to cut back my beauty spending quite a lot, so I may not get one of these myself... all I can say is you're going to have a very exciting wait!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Ellie im trying to cut back my spending aswell, but i just can't resist things like this! And its going to be a lot of waiting for this box, but i love looking forward to things! I think i would love BR to do a monthly box eventually, although my bank balance would hate it!! I just love receiving a box full of goodies in the mail!! BR... you are amazing! Enough said.
Geo
31 posts
I missed out on December's box but I saw a few video reviews of it and it looked amazing!  Such great value, and I love that they included helpful products that people might not have thought to try before (like BB cream for hair?!)

No preordering the March box for me, as Christmas shopping has left the bank account looking a bit sad - but I'm going to try and save for it when it comes back on sale in 2015.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
The waiting is going to be agony, I can't wait, super excited lol.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I know sarah, every day in March il be rushing home to see if it's there!! It is a long wait and it's really going to test my patience! But so excitied!!  I love that BR is putting boxes up for sale at different times! That way everyone has a decent chance to get their hands on one!!
skingeek
537 posts
noooooo budgeting. It's So. Friggin'. Hard!!!
lenarose
313 posts
I think I'll be waiting for March to buy it, Christmas plus splitting up with my partner means things are a bit tight for me at the moment. Or I might ask Mum to buy it for me in March since that's my birthday month!
Agh I don't know about this I want one
but we are down to one income now as i am not working as i am 35 weeks pregnant...
And im unsure about paying this far in advance for something I wont recieve till March.
It is a plus because by then i'd have probably forgotten about it and it'd end up being a surprise. But i also may not forget and count down the days for three months till it gets here...
So hmmm...
Don't think i will be pre-ordering unfortunately
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Skin geek, you have no idea how much my budgeting has suffered since I joined BR! Honestly when I get my credit card statement each month I am shocked at how much I have spent.. Might need to post a new thread for budgeting advice :D
Marzipan he he he it will be torture thats for sure, because I must have been having a duh moment when I saw about the March Pre Sale, didn't click about getting it in March, OMG that will be even worse, I will be a total nervous wreck by the time March comes along lol, and love the name hun x
Marcel
335 posts
I didn't get the Dec beauty box as it was just too close to xmas and the extra funds were all going on xmas presents.. The dilemma continues with the March pre sale.. BUT when the remaining 300 are up for the taking I will definitely be getting one.
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
Super pumped to get my little mitt's on this puppy! Depending on the price as christmas Is literally around the corner. 
kayxcake
422 posts
At first I was like omggggg super exciting news! Then I realized I'm on a shopping ban hahaha sad. I am cutting down on my beauty boxes this includes Memebox! As much as I love all the surprises I can, I feel like I have been collecting so many products but don't have time to actually use them!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I generally have good willpower when it comes to saving but that has declined since I became a member of this awesome site.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm still riding the Dec box buzz - I'm okay for beauty products right at this second but will try to buy a March box too just because by March I'll wish I had!
justinet39
5 posts
I'm new to beauty review but was enticed here by pictures and videos of the December box. Not sure if I'm eligible to buy one but will try - have such a busy March at work that a surprise in the mail would be fantastic! 
Johanna
38 posts
how much are the beauty boxes lol do we pay with credit card i missed the vault :(
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
They're $48.99 + $5 postage
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
This is so hard!  I already over stretched my budget for the December box so think I should wait til March to order this one.  Can't wait to see what's in it, especially since the team have said they're raising the bar again!
Kellie
570 posts
Heehee, I'm to-and-fro-ing every hour on the hour.  Little Angel on one shoulder says 'you've nearly paid off your credit card, finally, don't blow it now!  Just buy it in March!'.  Little Devil on the other says 'what's a little more debt, you'll pay it off, gooo oooon, buy it nooooowwwwww'.  I might have to hide my computer.  Or throw it off the deck.
Kellie
570 posts
Heehee, I'm to-and-fro-ing every hour on the hour.  Little Angel on one shoulder says 'you've nearly paid off your credit card, finally, don't blow it now!  Just buy it in March!'.  Little Devil on the other says 'what's a little more debt, you'll pay it off, gooo oooon, buy it nooooowwwwww'.  I might have to hide my computer.  Or throw it off the deck.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
My rationale: if I do it this year very soon it will be 2014 Ashleigh's naughty financial move and 2015 Ashleigh will be able to maintain her innocence and clean slate....at least until the June box hehe
Wow that was so easy this time. In and out in one minute!!!! :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
me too, Tupperware chick! So easy x
Just saw there's a typo though as it mentions march 2014
pintsize
1072 posts
Agreed, all very easy and lots of boxes left :)

Good to know it is secured now so no stress leading up and fearing missing out :)

xx
melissacann
8 posts
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! GOT ONE!!! YEEEEESSSSS. Was so disappointed last time round when I missed out due to being at work. I dunno how I will contain myself waiting for this!!!! Woohoo!!! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I think beig pre-xmas has meant a lot of people are waiting until March, so I'm pleased some of us who can afford the cash now got in now, because it opens it up later for those who need to wait :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Uh oh! I am going to be in so much trouble. Hopefully the rest of my crazy spending over Christmas buries this and I'll explain it away somehow come March.
itskaz_xo
199 posts
I think i'll wait till March to get one (fingers crossed I'm quick enough). I've spent all my money spoiling my little girl for Christmas :) So my 'wants' can wait in line like they always do. My girls wants/needs will always come before mine xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Super glad I got it now, I had overpaid my credit card by $100 (y u du dis tsb!?) and the card expires in January anyway. Happy camper right here! :-)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
ha ha I think I sprained my finger and I was so excited I put in all my details of the wrong card before I realised what I had done crazy :) this will be something nice to look forward to 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yay I just purchased my beauty box for March, sooo excited :)
SandieNZ
424 posts
YAY - so excited I managed to get one tonight!  How the heck am I going to be able to wait patiently till March to get it?!
trudijoy
8375 posts
1mamabear I knoooow! exciting anticipation though :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Due to going crazy over Christmas, I am on a boring no-spend so I haven't purchased it yet. Hopefully I can grab it when it is avaliable for purchase again - the last BR box looked great!
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
Meeeh card declined....theres money In there damn It lol It does that to me now and then..My card must know lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mrs Rain - mine did that to me in the vault and I KNEW there was cash in there - I just figured my Visa was as excited as I was :p
janini9
341 posts
I forgot all about the 7pm release to buy and logged on to see "sold out" and I have an appointment tomorrow morning :(
MareeB
5241 posts
I forgot until now also :(
Macs
5351 posts
gothgodess March box is here I think???
kirstysays
762 posts
Damn I was sitting with BR up at 6:55 then one of my family members wanted me and I completely forgot about the presale!  Ahhhh Will be travelling to Auckland during the next presale too :(  Maybe next time.
raniwelsh
104 posts
i think there is one left ladies???

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!