Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Making a new tradition perhaps?

44 posts, 23 members
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Shazatron and I were talking about a thread she commented in about superheros wearing a mask on their profile pic.  We both agreed it would be a cool tradition to have so I started it off by doing my mask.  Any other SH wanna join in on the fad while the badge is still in place?  I will change my profile pic now to show.  My paint using skills is not strong in this one but you get the idea.
shazatron101
5112 posts
hehehehe you so cute! I know if I ever get blessed with a cape I'll be doing this, I think it's awesome! And you look great!!
Head Pixie
569 posts
I am dying from the gorgeousness of this!! xxx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Classic! Go on girls. Oh you must have had all your trials and challenge set! Can't wait to see what you all end up doing
Macs
5351 posts
Your a legend mate. I love it. 
pintsize
1072 posts
You are too cute Shana :) and totally suit the purple super hero mask <3
ladythorn
108 posts
I love this idea! Looks so cute & it's a nice way to tell you apart from other users :) <3
kirstyj
1732 posts
Lol not so cute on my part :) ... Can't wait to see what the next Supers do :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Bahaha Kirsty, I love it! Fab idea Shana :P
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
This is amazing lol I love it ladies!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Haha that's such a cool idea!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha this is so cute and adorable. Rock those masks lovelies xx
ragingfrog
1289 posts
That is awesome, can't wait to see Binary's mask as well.

Kellie would BR consider using the mask picture on their challenge?
Kimrose
1415 posts
Love it, and I love traditions! 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
hehe KirstyJ that is so cute!  I love it!  I am glad everyone else is on board with this,  It would be cool to see what others come up with.  Would love to see yours too Binary.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha KirstyJ thats cute! I'm so glad my idea isn't falling flat on its face. Thank you Shana for being the one to give it life!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Whoops sorry I'm late to the party! Tried doing it last night but things just weren't going my way!!
mallomiss
569 posts
Fantastic idea!!!! 
I just wanna be a SH now so I can come up with something creative for my Mask!!! 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Yuussss Binary it's a true party now with all the Supers in on it.  
kirstyj
1732 posts
Awesome BinaryBeauty that looks so cool! I envy your creative one Shana.
Rezee
1964 posts
I love it! What a cool idea.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love both your ones! It seems I dont have a creative bone in me.. and my paint skills are less than perfect hahah
They're all really cute looks :)
MissQT
1547 posts
love all your super hero masks!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I'm so happy you let me bring your idea to life Shazatron you rock man!!!!  Best idea evuuuurrrrr
First Lady
957 posts
Too much cuteness!

Mystery Shop Assignments will go out tonight...and they're a bit different...

xox
kirstyj
1732 posts
A bit different! ...... Eek!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Different.. dun dun dun getting butterflies in my tummy!!
First Lady
957 posts
And each assignment was matched to it's Superhero by honourary Crew member Milky Chops, so you know who to blame :p
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Wonder if it's clothes or bra shopping! Protecting the boobies are a important thing to do ya know
kirstyj
1732 posts
Lol and I know I can't be mad at wee Milky Chops :P
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh how interesting would that be Ong. Haha hope Milky Chops has our backs KirstyJ
trudijoy
8375 posts
Farmers wife said boobies and i giggled
tannygirl
3392 posts
Not a bad idea.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Ooooooo mystery shopping assignment my heart is beating faster!  I like the idea of it being a bit different
Lutece
1849 posts
What an awesome idea darlin! I am LOVING the new Super hero pictures, so cute!! xxx
Rezee
1964 posts
Haha, I'm envisioning mystery shops at the toy store! I can't wait to read about what you ladies get to do.
Macs
5351 posts
I would love to see the new shop. I wonder what new products you girls will try. Look forward to reading those articles and adding them to my favourites. I have a couple of brow products on my wishlist from your guys last one. The Brow satin and drama .
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh I look forward to reading about your superhero mystery shops!
First Lady
957 posts
Haha Rezee, do not mention the toy shop to that boy, he knows where our local one is from all directions it seems.  He'll try and lead you there with a 'mama, I'll show you, look, look'!

xox
Rezee
1964 posts
How do kids know where everything is right! My 3yo knows where the parks are and also where frozen drinks are sold lol.
mallomiss
569 posts
It seems kids have elephant memories for the important things like toys, play grounds & ice cream! 
My older son slyly snuck out one day when he was 3 & we found him down at the park. 
I asked him why he did that & his response was "you were busy & I wanted to go on the swing"
He got there very quickly so didn't get lost at all!
Scary but impressive!  
Head Pixie
569 posts
I wish I had the memory of my little person. The other day my MIL and I took her to the mall. I asked my MIL to keep an eye on her while I went into Farmers to look for something. Next thing you know they're at my side and apparently Miss 3 had taken her granny by the hand and dragged her into Farmers to..... the beauty area. Where she somehow knew Mummy would be... I don't even spend *that* much time there, haha .... awkward......
trudijoy
8375 posts
a former workmate got home once and her then-4 year old took one look at her, and disappeared. Kid returned a moment later with a cold bottle of wine, and chocolate.

I need kids like that

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!