Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Makeup websites!

13 posts, 10 members
samantha358
4 posts
Hey Everyone!

I was just wondering what online makeup websites you would prefer for cheap, good quality makeup that is a New Zealand company or ships to New Zealand?

Thanks heaps :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
samantha hi! there has been a few threads on the forum before covering these in case there is some missed off, so take a lookie through the search function =)

I use these on a regular basis
beautylish.com (based in US but ship directly to NZ)
beautybliss.co.nz (NZ based)
makeup.co.nz (NZ based)
roucheboutique (Aus based but ship directly to NZ)

I also use these sites but have to use a forwarding service like YouShop to get the parcels sent to NZ:
sephora.com
beauty.com

samantha358
4 posts
Thankyou :) I will check these websites out and the forum :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Hi Samantha! I can add to Chikoboos list :)

Beautyjoint.com (Ships to NZ)
Ro-Vie cosmetics (NZ & cruelty free)

Thank you for all of the tips, lovelies (hahah  enablers.....)  :-)
chikoboo
3402 posts
And...

Bossycosmetics.co.nz (NZ based)
kissandmakeupny.com (US based but ship to NZ for flat rate)
glambot.com (US based but ships to NZ)

=)
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Does anyone know how much beautynetkorea charges for shipping to NZ? Is it reasonable?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Whenever I've ordered my shipping has always been free, I think!
MillXhodia
136 posts
I received my order of LA girl from www.makeupclearance.co.nz free shipping if you spend over $25 arrive in 2 days :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I also love
-RY.com.au
-ohnatural.co.nz 
-Oasis.co.nz (skincare)

ChristineHoll, if memory recalls, shipping is free, or $2.50 for tracked. However i think if you spend over $50, then tracked shipping is also free :)
Jesshilton
3 posts
I love lookfantastic.com, its an English site but it has free shipping worldwide a fantastic selection of brands (hair care skin care as well as make up) and have always been really quick and reliable. They often have good discount codes too :) 
kirstyj
1732 posts
On the latest BR article about nails I saw BR Kellie aka Pixie mention about the nail polish being on mightyape. So I had a wee look (even though I don't need any nail polish) and found so much makeup! I had no idea they had branched out. There is also Bourjois - if your Farmers doesn't stock it yet which is a fantastic brand. And a MaxFactor cream blush that I have wanted for ages is $10 cheaper than at Farmers!!!! Awesome stuff MightyApe.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Really KirstJ, had no idea mightyape sold makeup, off i got to have a look!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!