Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

MAC Lipsticks!

17 posts, 12 members
eightcupsoftea
15 posts
So I recently got a $20 Farmers voucher, and everytime I do I like to treat myself to a MAC lipstick! I don't know what shade to get though, so I was hoping you guys could suggest your all time favourite shade! :)
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats on winning a voucher. I havent used Mac yet. I'm still searching for a stockist close by. My nearest town is Rotorua. I've joined a Walk in Wardrobe Mac on facebook. You should join us. Im also apart of a korean make up group. You can get stuff really cheap and find out where your nearest stores are.
Cat
474 posts
I started my MAC addiction last year, it's kinda taken over my collection! At the moment my favourite is Brave :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I have quite a few MAC Lipsticks, more than I would probably want to admit to. My fav I think is one I got quite recently called Craving. Great everyday sort of bright colour.
eightcupsoftea
15 posts
Thank you!
I already have Craving and I love it! It was the first shade I picked up :)
roteone
42 posts
Shanghai Spice is a nice peachy brownish shade. :) I don't usually like 'brown' lipsticks but this is defitnely not brown and its so nice.
eightcupsoftea
15 posts
Ohh that sounds pretty nice! I have a few brownish lipsticks and I love them so that could be another addition to my collection 
Courtneyb
45 posts
I have a few now so I've put a lid on my Mac spend ups.. I love candy yum yum, snob, Creme de la femme, violeta, hot gossip, plink, shy girl and rebel. Don't really use the other ones they just look fancy in the drawer
adelewarburton
53 posts
Patisseries or brave. Love em.
eightcupsoftea
15 posts
Thanks guys! I'll be sure to have a look at them all when I go in :)
Lutece
1849 posts
I'm still a mac lipstick newbie but I like the colours of Runner (deep red) candy yum yum (bright pink) and rebel (dark purple )
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I second Rebel!
eightcupsoftea
15 posts
I got Rebel last christmas as a present to myself and it's one of my faves, Sugar Plum Fairy by Wet n Wild is such a good dupe tho
NickyNoo
18 posts
Twig is a lovely pinkish brown that seems to suit absolutely everyone! :)
eightcupsoftea
15 posts
Yeeees it's so beautiful! I feel kinda bad because most of the suggestions are for the shades I already own hahaha, but I guess that's a good thing!
Filoaha
67 posts
I recently picked up fanfare as a new every day lipstick colour, I also use creme cup. It's a really nice pink shade a little bit darker than creme cup and it has kind of a 'your lips but better' thing going on. I also was given for my birthday a red Rihanna 1 lipstick which I am loving, its a really beautiful blue red, and it's in their frost finish so it's nice and hydrating (unlike ruby woo).
MissQT
1547 posts
I love craving too. It's my favourite and it was my first MAC lippy. It's a lovely purplely pink colour that's not too dark, a nice berry colour but not as dark as plum, if that helps.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!