Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

MAC, Bobbi Brown and Estee Lauder At Farmers, Lower Hutt!

6 posts, 6 members
Some exciting news from Farmers Queensgate (Lower Hutt) in Wellington, cosmetic counters from MAC, Bobbi Brown and Estee Lauder will be popping up this month in store! Starting with Bobbi Brown, due to make it's appearance starting Thursday, MAC will arrive in store later this month.

So start saving your Beauty rewards!

Pifithrin
1243 posts
Exciting! I knew MAC was coming but not Bobbi Brown! I fly to Wellington frequently, might need to mission out to the Hutt, Farmers vouchers in tow!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Lucky ladies who live in that area. I have a dream that one day stores like that will come to the Nelson area.. i am forever hopeful
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh exciting! Wellington city is closer for me as I hardly go shopping out in the Hutt, but it's good to know there's that option too, especially when you can earn farmers rewards too!
Jesse
745 posts
That's awesome news for you ladies! I'm in Hamilton and love shopping at MAC with my beauty rewards, definately worth taking an advantage of double points days! And with the exchange rate falling still shopping local instead of offshore for MAC is even more tempting.
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
This is so exciting for ladies living in Lower Hutt! No doubt they will be inundated with BR women getting their beauty fix

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!