Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lush Easter Goodies.........WARNING THIS THREAD MAY LEAD TO UNPLANNED PURCHASES lol

32 posts, 14 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Okay this is not meant to be an enabling thread, so enter at your own risk ha ha ha.  I'm just wondering if any of you lovelies are going to be purchasing any of the new Easter goodies. Not much has jumped out and enabled me so far but still have my eye on the new masks loaded up before and also the Black Stockings tint bar thingy. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I had a look mumof3. I saw a couple of things but I didn't love them enough to make a purchase luckily. That's not say there aren't some products in there that I have my eye on...
Rezee
1964 posts
The easter stuff doesn't appeal at all to me. I wish they had a chocolate shower gel or something. Actually I'm glad they don't as it stops me spending!
Macs
5351 posts
That soap Somewhere over the rainbow. I can hear the tune in head , its never a good thing lol Thank goodness Im moving it may have fallen into my cart. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh no, just seen something I hadn't before.  Where the heck did that Bouncing Bunny Shower Gel come from? I'm a major sucker for the shower jellies.  Goes into the corner and rocks back and forth chewing her fingers to stop her from loading up her cart with that and the fresh face masks lol......
-Bex-
611 posts
haha I love it "unplanned purchases" yeah well about that nothing has really jumped out at me but I know if someone says something is amazing I will probably place an order. I've just done another UK order and got the candy floss Showder and most excitement... The comforter moisturiser!!! 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Haha the warning was great. I like the golden egg bath bomb, not sure how I feel about the rest of the range.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Some of you might find this hard to believe but nothing's jumped out at me either. I think there's other things in the new permanent range that I'd rather try first. Also, it's mostly bath stuff and I've got way too much bath stuff to get through already. Some of the bath stuff doesn't keep that well so I think it's better not to hoard it. 

I'm also resisting the BBBE. Who is this person?!? I think it's finally sinking in that I need to stop spending and actually start using lol. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I haven't purchased anything but I told my Mum about the Easter products (also a lushie) and she made an order :) I'm unsure what she got though. I'm tempted to get a couple of things also. I like the look of the bath melt
tannygirl
3392 posts
We have a Lush Store in our city, so I have found out that while some scents are amazing there are some ones that just don't capture my fancy so much although they sound tantalizing online. I do remember going into Lush around Easter last year and not being overly wowed by the Easter goodies scent wise. But since I am moving houses soon and the new location has a bathtub (yay) at some point I am going to try these fabulous lush bath bombs, melts, etc. That I first heard about after I moved from a house that had a bathtub to a house that had none.
chikoboo
3402 posts
My phone is full of photos of the latest Lush purchases I have and used ready to blog but yet I still have the need for more!!! Have already picked a couple of things up from Lush Online when I had to replace my Curly Whirly hair shampoo =)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahaha unplanned purchases, I tell you, purchases was not the word I read and I am having a good giggle!! I really want the Easter soap but none of the bombs are standing out to me, sadly :<
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ba ha ha - I get ya lol.  Yeah I don't think I've actually ever bought any of the Lush Easter goodies in the past and nothing apart from the Jellie is singing out to me either.  Whats the next up and coming event to look forward to? lol x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mothers day of course! Probably another thing I won't get anything from - I don't think I like the smell of Yummy Mummy and I dunno what bombs they bring out for that date :\
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh yeah ha ha ha I thought that had already been lol.  My memory has been shocking since I stopped studying lol.  I liked that purple product, was that yummy mummy?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep the lilac is yummy mummy
pintsize
1072 posts
My planned purchases (with a couple of impulse additions) arrived today... I am so so hapy with my order.
I can't get over the size of the 'Which came first' bath bomb, and Fluffy egg smells like candy floss (similar to Snowfairy but milder).
I am glad I ordered what I did... No regrets :D <3
shazatron101
5112 posts
Not quite Easter any more but the Lush Mothers Day range is now live :-) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I just saw the email! :) I'll probably wait until they are in store to make my purchases
chikoboo
3402 posts
No guilt whatsoever when I brought the limited edition bath goodies this morning once I saw the email.  The ladybug is a return I'm sure I have had it before, if not maybe it was in the UK. Also grabbed the experimenter as it has been on my list for a while.  Fully stocked for the next month hopefully now, perfect now it is bath season.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have a problem.. a Lush problem! I have a huge box filled with bath stuff and yet I somehow managed to justify placing another order. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahah Marleen I am the same as you. I placed a strategic order - I got 2 gift boxes that had things that weren't listed, like the Sunflower bubble bar as well as the Guardians of the Forest bomb. Everything else is just gravy ;-) and I'm really excited about that tea bag thing! 
pintsize
1072 posts
EEee  so excited... more Lush goodies!!
I already placed my order earlier but I had planned to today anyway... even with copius amounts of Lush overflowing out of my bedroom I still had to have more.
Technically my kids will be giving me this lot but without hubby having to take them shopping for it ;)

<3
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Shaz, it seems like we think the exact same way haha I got two gift boxes too because it had the things I really wanted (I have wanted that sunflower bubble bar for ages, and the guardians bath bomb.. and the yoga bath bomb  was an added bonus since I wanted to try that too) I also got a few other goodies that I had been eyeing up like the milky bubble bar (is that what it's called?) and a few godmother soaps because they are my favourite!! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh Shaz! I clicked on the link, now I'm rubbing my hands together....
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahah good on ya Maree you deserve a treat. My fur babies and Bumble the Butterfly treated me ;-) hahahaha 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Hmmm, decisions, decisons. Wonder what the cat wants to get me for Mothers Day? Lol. I've been having a bath every night this week so I am actually getting through my a lush hoard atm. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got my order this morning! I only ordered yesterday at 1130 lol that is the fastest they've ever been! Impressed.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh my.....what did you get?!?
shazatron101
5112 posts
The two sold out gift packs :-p one has the sunflower bubble bar and the other has guardians of the forest as they aren't being sold separately, plus the tea bag bubble bar. I got a sample of shampoo and a sample of Cup o Coffee mask as well :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he oh how exciting shazatron and super fast with shipping too, enjoy hun x

I'm liking the look of Yummy Mummy, but only because it is purple lol.  
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
People complain about the cost of Lush's shipping but when it's that fast....wow! I think I am going to hold out for now as I'm going to Hamilton next week. Will see what they've got instore there. Will definitely get Yummy Mummy again. Last year they did it in a body conditioner as well which was even better than the shower gel. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!