Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lush Christmas Collection is out...

74 posts, 19 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
...and there's a Snow Fairy Body Conditioner (pic on wall)!

Reindeer rock soap is bright blue this year as well!  

Other goodies here
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh wow! It's not supposed to be in store until tomorrow so I didn't go into Lush yesterday. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha well the sylvia park store jumped the gun a little then :D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ah thought is must be Sylvia Park. They're kinda the flagship store for NZ. The Snow Fairy conditioner doesn't even seem to be on the website yet. 
Macs
5351 posts
Oh so cool! I saw your pic on the wall and squealed lol I love these new additions.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh the Snow Fairy body conditioner looks tempting I wonder if they'll make a Rose Jam one. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Tannygirl they're not bringing out a Rose Jam one but I find the Ro's Argan body conditioner pairs perfectly with Rose Jam shower gel. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
its only a couple months old, that store....
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I know but apparently the design of the store is based on the Oxford St one which is Lush's flagship store (as in the best one, not the oldest one)
trudijoy
8375 posts
it's a really awesome looking store, to be fair. Dual entry, glass walls, well laid out.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ahhhh, stop it! The last few times I've been to my store it's had hardly anything in it. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wish Mr Sandman would go online already (I dunno if its in stores). I really need it. Neeeeeeed it. That's the only reason I haven't ordered yet :P
trudijoy
8375 posts
there are four Lush stores in Auckland and they're all good :D

(come to Auckland)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thanks for the suggestion worldofsooziewong I'll have to look into that next time I visit Lush.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yes I'm so excited I was going to start thsi three but knew someone would do it yasssssss. Like clockwork the assistant said it wold be in stock in October come Saturday snow fairy and others were online yayyyy. My tweens & I are excited to go over the bridge to do a haul I was going to order online but I love the store experience plus I have lots of lids to return to them for recycling
-Bex-
611 posts
Yes I'm super excited!! Made an order online and it arrived today. Oh.my.word... the sleepy body lotion smells divine and the northern lights bath bomb mmmm. Also just went on before and noticed even more products that weren't there Saturday. Ima get myself in soo much trouble
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Nooo. Why must temptation appear during my most expensive quarter of the year? I might wait for December to buy my Lush goodies and then really get into the Christmas spirit.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I want to buy it all!!! But with 9 days till I go away I have to contain myself. Snow fairy body conditioner though!!! Top of my wish list. :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I still haven't finished all my Lush from last xmas yet but I am soo tempted and I must have been thinking about it as I put my snow fairy back in my shower this week.
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah I haven't finished my Lush xmas stuff either . I definately will be turning a blind eye for now . Hope I don't cave in .
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I wasn't going today but......I had nothing planned and thought, why not? Lol. There's so much coming out this year that I thought I'd just get a bit each time I do my monthly visit to Lush. I too still have Xmas stuff from last year, as well as Valentines from this year etc. oh well. I won't be taking part in the boxing day sale this year so........

They didn't have the full range at my local Lush (Wellington). It sounds like only Sylvia Park has everything atm. 
Rezee
1964 posts
I have my eyes on the bubbly shower gel (apparently smells like celebrate lotion) and the snow fairy fun. I'm bummed that even though I've moved to a big city, we don't have a lush store here!I've been doing quite a few lush kitchen orders lately. I just got butterball in shower gel form, it's amazing. I so wish I could buy it anytime I liked here.
-Bex-
611 posts
 Can anyone pretty please tell me what the Mistletoe bath bomb smells like and the snowcastle and santa's postbox soaps. TIA
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Bexs, I got the mistletoe bomb today and it smells just like Silky Underwear dusting powder. Just beautiful. I smelt Santas post box instore but didn't really pick up the smell (overwhelmed by all the other smells) and I didn't see the snow castle. 

Rezee, I got a sample of Bubbly and it does smell just like Celebrate but why oh why aren't they doing Celebrate this year as well?!?
-Bex-
611 posts
Thanks so much Soozie, agreed! The silky underwear scent is good so that's going on the Wishlist. Totally understand the overwhelming of all the scents.. hmm maybe I'll just get them all to try that might be the safest option ;)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Bex there's some pretty sweet gift boxes coming out if you're wanting to try everything. They weren't in my store but I managed to grab one of the few Xmas catalogues they had. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Went into lush Sylvia park & it was an experience of sense got a few samples the snowfairy dust was 1 & grabbed the fun bar which I was glad it came in a tub to preserve & it's fair to say my kids were sparkling clean tonight literally 1 stayed in the bath for over an hour lol this is my first year delving into lush & I'm not going anywhere else now. Can't wait to go back for more bath bombs the shoot for star had my eyes & I couldn't leave without it.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Have realised I haven't finished last Christmas's supply yet either. I really like the look of the Sugar Plum Fairy lip tint and Bubbly.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I am obsessed with Lush, which is something many of you already know and I love the new christmas collection. There are a few products I need to purchase such as the Twilight Body Cream (I think it's called sleepy) and a few other things too. I just need to make a dent in my current Lush stash before I start adding more to the collection. 
Oh man, I am so excited! And I hope that I can get a bargain again in the Boxing Day sales when they have 50% off Christmas stock :D
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm curious is the christmas boxing day sale in store only?
ragingfrog
1289 posts
No it is online as well but there are items that sell out well before Xmas, so depending on what you are after it might not be there.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes, there's  no guarantee some items will still be around even in December so if there's something you really want then you need to grab it when you see it. You can usually still get more popular stuff like Snow Fairy and Rose Jam though. 

The online sale is crazy and things sell out really quickly, especially those massive gift boxes. They do keep adding items though and the sale goes for about a month online! Usually ends just before the Valentine's Day stock comes in. I'm not able to take part this year but I still have stuff from last years sale.  
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yay I'd must rather order online during the holidays instead of hauling 5 kids around Lush 3 out of 5 are generally interested the other 2 loose their patience
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Keri, you might still need to be up early for it though! It's starts at a different time each year. Last year it was around 4am! One year, I was planning my haul on the website on Xmas Eve and the sale had already been loaded!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I can't wait for the boxing day sales!!!! I'll be waiting till then to make bulk purchases lol.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I might have to see what all the fuss about Rose Jam is about.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Question re pots that classify for a fresh mask are they all the black pots? Do the pots need to be 200g or 5 pit's can vary in size say from 100g or 45g pot to make your 5 pots for exchange in store for fresh face mask?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Keri, any size of the black pots (except the little sample ones, of course) Also the clear pots that the jellies come in too. Should have a sticker on saying you can take them back. 
Macs
5351 posts
That's a good question keri. I gotta bag full of various sized pots. I'm waiting for that cranberry mask . Oh I hope it comes back this xmas.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Any combination of the eligible pots is fine. I don't think the cranberry mask will be back Macs as it's not in the Xmas catalogue. Rosy cheeks would be the closest you will get to it. 
MissQT
1547 posts
Oh so the bottles don't count. Because I had saved those up! Oh well.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks Soozie Im such a newb that I thought it was only the larger size pots then on the weekend I got a 100g snow fairy conditioner & read (as you do) during the shower how it said can be returned for a mask & then I was unsure if it was a misprint ot ? So thansk for the clarification.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Miss QT, no the bottles don't count towards it. You can take thn bottle tops back to them for recycling but they don't count towards th face mask. 

Keri, the face mask pots themselves count toward it too. Don't think I've ever paid for a Lush face mask!
JessB
219 posts
Aaaahhhhh! So exciting!! I've only just finished all my Christmas Lush products from last year. In fact I was so very lucky to have won a Christmas Lush box off Beauty Review. I was really bad at posting a picture when I got it, but I have to say I have been very very grateful since receiving! It got me through a very bad year knowing I had amazing Lush relaxing baths to come home to.
Aaaaand I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to Lush now :P :P 
MissQT
1547 posts
cool thanks Soozie, good to know.
First Lady
957 posts
All this talk of Lush, it's like you know what's coming very, very, very soon.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Tell us more, Nat >:D or, at least let the gossip fairy out of her cage :P
tannygirl
3392 posts
A Christmas themed BBBE, with some Christmas Lush products? :-D
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wasn't there a wee sneak peek on fb that had what looked to be the Lush logo? Arrrhh yeah can't wait for the true reveal....

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!