Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

72 posts, 23 members
pintsize
1072 posts
Hey Beauty Babes,

Guess what I ave just been watching getting loaded (I am guilty of hitting refresh to see one after another this time)... Lush Christmas items... Eeeee onlne now.

Not everything is up yet I don't think but has been awesome to watch (and bad for my bank balance) :) :)

Starting to feel a lot like Christmas
<:)
-Bex-
611 posts
haha pintsize snap!! I have just posted the same thread! I have been soooo excited for this 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh no you didn't just start a Christmas song there miss pintsize!! Uh oh now it's in my head...... off to check out lush
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lush Christmas <3 pity I have no money bahahahahaha
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I Love Lush, but I have so many products i havent used so I dont know if i can justify buying more... but i am so tempted
Ringy
825 posts
Unless I need it for a gift for someone else I always wait and buy myself a Christmas gift box (or 2) from Lush at the Boxing Day sales- can't beat half price.
Macs
5351 posts
Aww naughty enablers . That's a good idea waiting for boxing day sales. I wouldn't mind a Hello gorgeous box and a rockstar stack. 
pintsize
1072 posts
Heehee that's funny bexb we must have been on the same wavelength <3
Oh yes I did chikoboo haha expect more of that from me... I love Christmas!!! 

The one thing I want isn't loaded yet... but that isn't stopping me... that is just another reason to go back later :p

Heehee sorrynotsorry <3
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I do rather like the Lush Christmas items and waiting for the boxing day sales sounds very sensible. I might have a Lush New Year instead :P
pintsize
1072 posts
I think I got a little bit carried away :/ my Visa needs CPR... and I think hubby might too lol
hopefully it all arrives when he is at work haha

Anyone for a round of Mistletoe and Wine?? no?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahaha poor Visa. Feel free to hide it all at my house (I'll just sit here sniffing everything I swear!)
Danni
324 posts
I love when christmas stock comes into store because that means it's almost the most wonderful time of the year! See what I did there eh eh ;)
Mila
1209 posts
I really need to get onto trying some of these lush products !! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oooooooooh I require Snow Fairy <3
pintsize
1072 posts
haha shazatron101 if only you lived closer ;) lol
Danni I like your style hun <3
and trudijoy I have that coming <3 I can't wait!!

<:)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Its one of my two fave Lush shower gels @pintsize and theyre both seasonal grrrr
pintsize
1072 posts
trudijoy I have been told it is very similar to one of my favorites from them so to me that says 'I must have it' lol.. that and so many more 'must have' items haha oops :p
:) :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Isnt that exciting!!! As soon as I saw Binarybeauty post that the Xmas range was online I heard my hubby say (oh man) I might wait until they have stocked their products in store so I can smell all the other things too :)
Rezee
1964 posts
What's your other fave Trudi? I adore lush but sadly haven't tried  huge amount out!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Prince Charming hon xx :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha pintsize if I lived any closer I'd probably drive you insane :-D hahaha. May have done a small order anyway... it had a Peter Pan quote in it, I can't resist that!!!
butternutter
42 posts
I made a cart... The total? Just under $180. Oops. But a good portion of it (well, 6 out of 17 items) are for Christmas prezzies, so that's justifiable right? *signs out of Lush before the checkout beckons*
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm being a very good girl and haven't even gone to the Lush website (I know weird right??) it helps that I brought heaps during their mid winter christmas event back in July.  So I am all topped up on Snow fairy shower gel and all the yummy bath bombs for now =)
pintsize
1072 posts
Lutece I told my hubby (ok I possibly squealed it in his general direction lol) I was placing a small order... I wasn't exactly specific but all Lush items are small right?!
trudijoy I haven't seen that one before... might have to stalk it ;)
We could drive each other insane shazatron101 I am sure all my friends already have been :p haha
I will not divulge my spend butternutter but you and I might just have a weakness for Lush... Now where is Mumof3 :) 
chikoboo you sound like you already have a mini Lush store at home so you shall be forgiven for not racing over and seeing all the Christmas Joy :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Haha oh your a clever lady! Im looking forward to the Xmas Lush goodies :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
heh pintsize, you can't make crazy which crazy has already made ;-)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I need to try lush this Christmas any recommendations beauties? As I'm a lush virgin x
Jesse
745 posts
I still have Snow Fairy and Rose Jam left from mid-winter, but will be stocking up on goodies on Boxing Day :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
When does the Lush boxing day sale start? Obviously boxing day but do they have a set time for online? 
MissQT
1547 posts
I want to try more lush products! I've only tried a few. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
How can you wait till boxing day, I know its 50% off which is good reason.. but i just get so excited and want to try the products now. Something is wrong with me. From memory Shaz, it was like around 7am in the morning I think. I went on at 9 and there was still a whole heap of stuff x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh thanks Binary ya sweet face x
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh my goodness yes the Lush boxing day sale is cool at 50% off everything but I was up at 7am too to grab the bits I wanted and things were pratically sold out by 9am so if you want to wait it out until then to grab them bargains you have to be prepared to get up early for the online sale =)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thanks Chikoboo. My order I did with Shana arrived today, holy batman batman. I had a sneaky sniff of Rose Jam - mistake. It's soooo gooooodd! Have to say I'm a little disappointed in the Santa's Belly stuff, didn't realize it was a jelly haha duurrr. But my fairy dust is amazing so I actually don't care that I'm disappointed, I'm so happy and oh so glittery :D
pintsize
1072 posts
Oh No! shazatron101  -:( sad unicorn that has Lush disappointment.
You could always pop it aside as a Christmas gift for someone :) xx

I saw my order has shipped but I doubt it will arrive rurally today... my RD driver might have a nice smelling truck and take the long way here ;)
Aways happy to be surprised though :) :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
It is sad - and I hate to say it but the smell they described on the site smells like cleaning products in the jar. Maybe thats just me though haha ;-P
pintsize
1072 posts
Ew! that doesn't sound nice!  the joys of online buying vs in-store I guess :(
I wonder if you could call them and let them know, they might have suggestions??

I am worried now! I bought a few things I have no idea what they smell like :/
shazatron101
5112 posts
I spose I could give them a bell. But yeah, it sucks not having a store here, the closest is Hamilton or Palmy :'( Ooooooh what'd you get!? 
Macs
5351 posts
Im so jumping on  that boxing day sale
-Bex-
611 posts
oh Shaz that doesn't sound good :( i hate it when products dont smell how they are described
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh no Shaza.  That's what I'm worried about with ordering online too. My closet is Palmy as well. I've been there heaps lately for appointments as well, including last week but I didn't go nywhere near the plaza. Of course, now I have no appointments coming up soon!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Typical huh Rezee! Haha. And I messaged Lush and apparently it's supposed to be mostly apple scented. And I suppose I can smell a bit of apple. Maybe I just need to break some off and then it'll be more potent, cos I don't smell any star anise either. (but the lil stars in it are soooo cute!)
pintsize
1072 posts
Oh shazatron101 holding onto hope it will smell nicer when you use it, the glitter sounds nice :)
I had a Bossy Bath bomb last night!! let me tell ya I am buying more of those too :) :)

I actually can't remember what items I have coming from Lush... Snow fairy and a couple of bath bombs, a few christmas items... Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow and I'll pop a pic up on the photowall :)

shazatron101
5112 posts
Yes please! Haha. I love haul pictures. I should put mine up but it's all the way over there. OMG!!! Shana found and bought me 2 of the pastels! Naughty woman but I'm so happy haha ;-)
pintsize
1072 posts
Living vicariously through others is better for the bank balance that's for sure.
Ohh that is awesome hun, I know you wanted them badly!! such a sweet friend <3
I still haven't ventured out shopping since the start of the pox in the house so cabin fever was quelled by online shopping haha.  Let me know what you think of them, I might have to grab some next time I am out :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I don't know if its better or if it fuels the " I want " monster haha. And I dunno when I'll go pastel yet, I'm quite happy being bright and in your face at the moment ;-P 
pintsize
1072 posts
Haha yeah I hear you on that one... I think my collection of all things beauty basically grew from seeing what cool things were available... I hold fast to blaming/thanking BR for my addiction of perfumes etc :p
Yeah I am happy stay bright for now too but this lot of turquoise has faded too fast for my liking so might touch up tonight :) the purple is holding though :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha my nana saw my hair and told me I was cray cray. Whatevs nana! And I messaged Lush and they were like, what products do you like? And then told me to buy more based on the ones I said! Enablers!! I wont simply because I don't know what it is, their descriptions on some of the products aren't always the best :P
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Some Lush Boxing Day sale tips: last year it went on sale online at 7 am. I was in Rio and missed the start due to the time difference. There was hardly anything that I wanted left but I kept going back in and checking as they do add stuff. The gift boxes and LE stuff goes pretty quickly but they will add in items from their permanent lines (still all 50%)  The sale ended up going for a month and I ended up doing two online orders and also went into the shop and stocked up on my favourite products for the year (I still have some). The year before the online sale started on Christmas Eve - I'm not sure if someone just pushed the button for it to go live before they went on Christmas break. 

My advice would be not to wait until the Boxing Day sale if there are LE you really want as some of them will sell out before Xmas. But there are great bargains to be had if you want to stock up afterwards 
shazatron101
5112 posts
OooOOoOoohh thank you Soozie ya sweetheart! Now to play the waiting game :P

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!