Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

18 posts, 16 members
whats your favourite lush product and why?

they all look so amazing but I don't know if im  just buying duds Or if I'm expecting to much the only thing I like so far is the comforter bar which I would repurchase.

there are so many products and so many mixed reviews 

itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Snow Fairy is probably top of my list but they've had a lot of hits and a couple of misses.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I have two faves - Angels on Bare Skin and Dream Cream. I like Angels it because it's gentle, all natural and if my skin is dry it gives it a bit of moisture. Dream Cream because I've get skin that gets blotchy from after I shower even if the soap I use is gentle and dream cream soothes it and stops the itching. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Daddy-O shampoo, The Comforter shower cream and I've finally gotten my hands back on the Snow Fairy body conditioner <3

I love You snap the whip but it lasts almost no time so it's not value for money
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Favourite Lush products (probably repeating myself from the last thread oops, what can I say, I love Lush).

The Comforter Shower Gel - because OMG it is amazing and leaves you smelling sooo good)

Trichomania Shampoo Bar - been struggling with really dry scalp and this is really good, had no dry skin ever since I started using it.

From Dusk Til Dawn - my Holy Grail of massage bars and if I find out it is ever going to discontinue, I will literally buy them all from every Lush store if I can ha ha ha.
Macs
5351 posts
From lush I love: 

Strawberry Feels Massage bar, Ros Argan Body Conditioner, Yummy Mummy, Comforter, LOM shower cream, Angels on Bareskin, Salted coconut handscrub, American Cream conditioner ,Daddy O, Honey I washed the kids soap, Rockstar soap, Reindeer Rock soap, Yog Nog Soap, Sultana Soap, all the fun. There's heaps. 

Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I love the following bath bombs...
Experimenter, Intergalactic, twilight, LOM I love them because of the scents and the sparkle!

Body wash my fave is
Snow Fairy and happy hippy. Also love them for the scents and how refreshing happy hippy is.

Facemask
Mask of magnanimity....ssssoooo refreshing and beautiful for the skin.

Bubble bars
Karma (reminds me of the gypsy), funs all though technically not a bar they are perfect for the kids baths. Big bang, looovveee how relaxing the bath is with this bar.

Jellies
My ultimate fave is whoosh. It's incredible, no other words.

Soaps
Somewhere over the Rainbow, rockstar, dirty and the godmother.

And need to mention rub rub rub shower scrub love it!
MareeB
5241 posts
I love the strawberry massage bar and lots of the bubble bars :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
there's only one thing I don't like about lush and that's the price hahahahaha

my favorite things are....

Ocean Salt - i mix in a tiny bit with my face wash and it's brilliant
American Cream conditioner
Lemony Flutter cuticle butter
Oatfix face mask - thought it was brilliant on my weird skin
Twilight bomb/gel/dusting powder

theres probably definitely more but I can't think of them :D
MareeB
5241 posts
I haven't bought any for ages because it is pricey and their boxing day sale was a big zero this year!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I haven't been to lush in such a long time!!! Used to love the Twiight shower gel, but haven't bought anything in a while, kinda realised how expensive it is.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've been a Lushie from way back in the 1990s when they were an amazing mail order company called Cosmetics to Go. Some of those products are still around today and there are others that I still miss!

Products I always have/go back to are:
- Ro's Argan body conditioner and King of Skin body butter (I'm lazy and like to moisturise in the shower)
- Ultrabland (best cleanser/makeup remover ever although I'm currently flirting with others)
- Handy gururgu (amazing hand cream that got rid of my excema)
- Shower gels (Rose Jam and Avoshower are my faves)

I like bath bombs and bubble bars but they are definitely best used fresh. I'm not a huge fan of jellies (too awkward to use) or Fun. I don't find the shampoos bars that great on coloured hair either. Out of the fresh face masks my favourite is Don't Look At Me. I always have enough empty tubs to get a free one!
ree_nz
247 posts
Angels on Bare Skin is the only cleanser I will use now. I don't get breakouts, my slight rosacea is minimised and my skin doesn't feel dry, tight after cleansing like other cleansers do to my skin. This product saved my skin!

Also love the Buffy Bar - great for the summer months. Same with King of Skin. I've recently tried Ro's Argon Body Conditioner and it leaves your skin smelling amazing!

I tend to only buy their soaps during Boxing Day sales - I do like them as the don't dry out my skin like other bar soaps. 

I tend to love most Lush products and they seem to love my skin. Always remember you can ask for a sample in store (except for the face masks and maybe the soaps) to see if things work for your skin before purchasing!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Ros Argan Body Conditioner, hands down is my absolute fave, I am so happy I found this product. 
MissQT
1547 posts
I love angels on bare skin cleanser as it makes my skin so soft, and also rub rub rub scrub. Ro's argan body conditioner is good too but the scent is just too strong for me!
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I went into Lush yesterday and I think I have another one that I really love from just trying it out in store - Cup O Coffee Fresh Face Mask. I didn't take home a sample but scrubbed the back of my hand with that cream that's packed full of coffee and it was so good! I personally really like coffee scrubs and what I like about this one is that dry grinds tend to fly everywhere whereas this one stays more on your skin, it really is a good treat for your body. Unfortunately it is significantly more expensive than my usual coffee scrub brand but I'll keep my eye for it over the boxing day sales. 
VeeViv
1 posts
Angels on bare skin is THE BEST 
I personally have a sensitive skin but this scrub is soooo good
you just have to mix some bits with a few drops of water and voila your blackhead (if you have any) will be gone. It also kinda makes my skin smoother, by removing all the dead skin I suppose. 
rachaelsfun
1 posts
Just finished Dream Cream from Lush and OMG its A Maze ING 
had alot of sore chapped skin esp on face due to the cold and flu's and was the ONLY thing that calmed it down and soothed it and smelled amazing 
best nights sleep was with Sleepy and Dream Cream on ! 

2nd or 3rd fav product is prob twilight shower gel and snowfairy but I miss GodMother wish they would bring that back 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!