Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

18 posts, 15 members
Head Pixie
569 posts
.... just a heads up, the We Love Nails Beauty Box is available for pre-order... check it out here.   (!!!!!!!!!)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh Pixie!!! Weeeee. I do like (looouurve) the preview option too!! ;-)
Head Pixie
569 posts
I know! Such an inspired idea! If I didn't already know what was in it I'd be clicking on it (but then again I was 'that' child who would hunt down and find all the Christmas presents well in advance of the big day. No cupboard was too high)...
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Love nail art and nail polish....might I get this one but not sure.
what about you macs?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahaha!!! I used to do that too, my mum was so obvious hiding EVERYTHING in her closet. She thought she was so sneaky.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I agree,having a sneek peep is awesome.  The box looks great.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Adore the sneak peek!!! I won't be picking this one up myself as I'm happy with my nail polish collection at the moment. But I love that this one is a bit lower in price range for those who want a surprise this time :)
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm not into nails, but it does look very good. I'm in two minds about the sneak peak - mainly because I want to surprise myself with the Mother's Day box when it comes!!
MareeB
5244 posts
..oh and the pre-order is awesome, I love that idea :)
MissQT
1547 posts
oooh I'm all about the nails as I love nail polish. However I actually have too many and I need to down size my collection. I am very tempted to get this though but I feel like I just spent a lot in buying the NZ brands box so I think I'll sit on my hands for now.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I looove the ability to preview! I told myself I'm not allowed to buy any polish this year, for obvious reasons, a girl doesn't need 30 bottles. This looks like the perfect nail kit for beginners/someone just getting in to nails :)

I'm excited to see the Mothers Day one (for myself) tehe.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I like the preview too! Like others have said it would be a great gift for someone getting into nails - it has everything you need! I'm thinking about downsizing my nail polish collection as I mostly get gel nails now.
Macs
5351 posts
I wonder whos going to get this box. Another well thought out box. I love that preview option its awesome. 
Artemis
311 posts
Here's my feedback and thoughts (no spoilers)! :
- good price point, definitely good value for the price. The other box was good value too but this is a bit more accessible to those on a tighter budget
- love that its all brands we know - so many beauty boxes just have brands that you ONLY get in beauty boxes, with inflated values put on them. Theres some awesome brands in there, for sure, its all quality stuff.
- a nice mix, even if you're not a full-on nail guru, theres lots of useable things in there, a good balance of polish and hand/nail care items and theres nothing too 'weird' or 'out there' for most people to use
- nice to have a choice between two options BUT I feel they are too similar.
- love the option to preview, some of us don't want to know in advance and some like me, do, so thank you for making that optional.

Overall, good job BR and I can't wait to see what else you have in store!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
High five on the preview option it's great
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I'm a little undecided as I still bite my nails, at my age. I can see somethings in there that would be good for me to use.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
As much as I love having pretty looking nails I might give this box a miss.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I did like the NZ brands box but I'm a big fan of the preview option. Would love a sneak peak of the contents!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!