Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Loreal Color Riche Crayons

12 posts, 10 members
jalb88
121 posts
Hey ladies- just wondering if any of you have tried these awesome eyeshadow/eyeliner crayons by Loreal?

http://www.lorealparis.co.nz/cosmetics/eyes/color-riche-le-crayon-de-couleur/03-smoky-taupe.aspx

I've got the brown one and the colour is great, but its started to wear down a bit and I'm not sure if you are meant to sharpen them like a pencil or how you get more out of the product?

Thanks in advance ladies!!

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
No I haven't hun, but they do look gorgeous x
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have one and i just use the bigger side of my dual sided sharpener x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yes I have one I was given one to review my first ever review in the colour Lovely Lilas it'd very soft creamy and easy to work with. Pigmented although I havent used it with a primer I feel this would give it more omph. It has good stay power too & bendable doesn't dry instantly. Like my Kiko crayon does.
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't tried Eye shadow crayons much. My only experience was a Revlon one. I find them perfect for shading the crease line. 
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I haven't tried them :( 
but maybe I will now x
Rezee
1964 posts
I dont have one but I do have the nyx jumbo pencils and they sharpen easily although it seems weird because they have a plastic casing! 
I have a jordana double sharpener which works perfectly for stuff like this.
Julieal
915 posts
This looks like a good product to try .Thanks for the site info.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
These sharpen easy aswell in the bigger side of a dual sharpener highend crayons have a retractable end to disperse the product, in most cases.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Just for those who didn't know this is on the site with reviews and to be reviewed here 

In regards to the sharpening of it I have similar sized eyeshadow crayons and use a jumbo sharpner that I got from Warehouse Stationery it has two sizes and the larger one is perfect for the jumbo crayons.  I sling all the pencils that need to be sharpner into a ziplock bag and toss in the deep freeze overnight before I sharpen them to ensure that they blades on the sharpner doesn't damage them for being too soft, especially the eyeshadow ones as the pigmented centre can be velvet smooth.
jalb88
121 posts
Oooh thanks for that freezer tip- I would have never thought of that! I just sharpened mine this morning with the large sharpener on my natio pencil sharpener, they are quite decieving in that the casing looks like it won't sharpen haha. I love the shade of pencil I have at the moment, although I do find it hard to apply all over my lid, but maybe a primer might help with this :) I would def reccomend trying one out (if you do please share swatches hehe) x
MissQT
1547 posts
I have never tried them yet, but that's a great tip Kirsty. I once put my pencil eyeliner in the fridge when it was hot in summer, and it helps stop it smudging and melting.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!