Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Live Unboxing on facebook

15 posts, 11 members
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Who else watched the unboxing of the hair box live on facebook? I thought it was quite neat to see the produts being used, gives you a good feel of the products you are buying :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I watched it too and I agree. I thought it was awesome seeing the products being used, but my heart is still set on the top rated box! It will be mine.
MareeB
5244 posts
I did, but the video froze and I missed the end. It's an amazing box, I'm very happy with mine.
Did anyone win a spot prize?
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm patiently waiting for the NZ Brands 2 box but now I want the hair one lol. Maybe I shouldn't of watched it hahs
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm looking forward to the next NZ brands one too Amy. I'll have to move out of my room to make space for all of my products soon...loving it :)
Macs
5351 posts
Same thing happened to me Maree. It froze. I didn't see it. Tried replaying it.
Head Pixie
569 posts
We were glued to the unboxing (funny that...). The box is every bit as amazing as Jay-Jay says - and how cute was Sev!?
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Haha Maree love it! That sucks it froze for you ladies. I did miss the first 15 minutes because I was unaware it wouln't play through the browser on my phone, I had to download the facebook app. Sev was fantastic!
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I confess to popping in and out of it. I have a terrible attention span, but I liked how she presented the box. Sadly these next couple of months, every dollar counts and I just can not buy one of these. Such a cute box design!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Jay Jay did a fantastic job at presenting the products. It looks like there are some awesome products in there just like every other box. I need money lol
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I forgot that was tonight. I'll have to check out the recording.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Maree I didn't see any one win a spot prize but I'm guessing when you watch the live feed you wouldn't see those comments? There was over 3k comments BBBE would of had a hell of a job keeping up lol. I'd love to see the rest of the boxes unboxed like this! It's very different to just a usual unboxing on YouTube!
SandyGedge
394 posts
Jay jay and her family were so funny! I was so gutted as the live stream didn't work properly for me and I missed out but I still watched it later once it was working. I am yet to have any of the boxes so live vigorously through everyone else hahaha
Kimrose
1419 posts
I just managed to watch this, super fun and now I am excited about using and reviewing my new products.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Heading over to see this now!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!