Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lipgloss Or Lipstick?

18 posts, 17 members
beautyandlouise
102 posts
Hey ladies...

Thought I would start up a new discussion.
Are you a lipgloss or a lipstick lady?

Me... I am totally a lipstick girl. I always tend to wear lipgloss on the wrong day. Like when it's windy and my hair gets all up in my face. Hate that.

So what is your choice?

www.beautyandlouise.com
Kelli
73 posts
I actually mix when I go out, Lippy with gloss or I use my lip stains with or without gloss, depending on my mood. I rarely use gloss by itself, I don't know if I'm weird for doing that or not haha
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
I'm a lip gloss girl i honestly know nothing about lip stick but i really want to try to start wearing it but i have no idea where to start lol  
belindaledwards
111 posts
I'm a lipgloss girl, but for a longer lasting occasion, I'll wear lipstick with gloss over top. I've just discovered revlon lip butters, which is kind of an inbetween, am in love with them!
colleencanary
764 posts
Use to be a sole devoted lipgloss fan until I tried MAC lipstick. Now there is nothing better for me. The lipstick lasts forever!! :)
Nishu
374 posts
I am a lipstick gal.. hands down! If not lipstick.. then its a lip balm.. but hardly ever a gloss! hate that sticky feeling.

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
Cat
474 posts
I'm down for whatever! As long as the gloss isn't sticky that is! I mainly use NYX lipglosses, the ones I've used are not sticky and cheap off beauty joint. I love revlon just bitten balm stains and I love trying different lipsticks. And I see nothing wrong with mixing them together! 
beautyandlouise
102 posts
Ahhhhh NYX is the ultimate for ALL lip products I think! =] xx.
lenarose
313 posts
I used to wear gloss when I was younger but I have become more of a lipstick fan. I looooove revlon lip butters and clinique chubby sticks too.
xjayloux
900 posts
Definitely a lipstick girl, but i always wear eco store peppermint lip balm, under lippy, by itself.. It is really good cuz its very cooling on the lips and gives them a flush of moisture and colour!
RachelM
345 posts
Can never have enough of either really, I like to wear lipgloss during the day and lipstick if I'm going somewhere special, even then I cover with lipgloss.
paledolly
11 posts
matte lipstick all the way! especially red
abbey_m
20 posts
Lipstick, lipstick, lipstick!!!
I used to be all about the gloss then somehow I developed a lipstick obsession and have these wonderful online shopping trips to Beautyjoint where I buy 10 at a time!
If I'm bored shopping I'll go to Farmers or wherever and just buy a new one, it's becoming a bit of a problem! :-)
skingeek
537 posts
Both! Really depends on my mood. Oh my gosh I have such a collection. I weirdly love Natio lipsticks, actually! Addicted to this gorgeous nudey browny pink called eden. YUM!
Lenore
6 posts
Love lipstick but find it hard to find "my" colour! Except when I'm feeling daring and can be bothered with a gorgeous but high maintenance red! So, gloss is my daily go-to. For those put off by the stickiness, try Natio lip treatment clear gloss in a squeeze tube - THE BEST! It's non-sticky, conditions lips amazingly well, and has a nice sweet scent/taste. By itself or over top of colour, it's gorgeous. 
Nikita007
1 posts
I am the lipstick queen ;)  I have so many that I'm afraid that if my hubby ever realised he'd ban me from buying more! Brands don't really worry me, it's the colours and how it feels that make me buy one, although that said, I do have to agree that Natio lippys are great.   Going out without my armour-coating application of lippy is unthinkable.  It's amazing just how much a coat of lippy adds to my confidence.
LisaE5
447 posts
I haven't really had a chance to try out different shades of lipstick but what I have tried, I don't particulary like i.e. red. I do sometimes wear lipgloss, but for most of the time it is lipbalm as it keeps my lips moisturised and conditioned. 
shireeknight18
19 posts
I'm 50/50. It all depends on the occasion and what i'm doing etc

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!