Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

27 posts, 26 members
g1ggles2
358 posts
Hey Beauties,

Can anyone recommend any good lip Scrubs?
chikoboo
3402 posts
I love the Lush bubblegum lip scrub =)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Elf have a lip scrub that is a lip stick. It's not all messy and works really well. I'm sure I have written a review
Lutece
1849 posts
I second the elf lip exfoliator if you click here it will take you to the reviews of the e.l.f lip scrub :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
You can't go wrong with either Lush's lip scrubs (the mint chocolate one is astoundingly delicious, thanks so much Skingeek for gifting it to me) - and the bubblegum one is really nice too. The ELF one is also really awesome.

If you wanted to you can make your own - I found this recipe and it sounds yum!.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I have enjoyed using the Lush bubblegum lip scrub which is a fun, novelty product that is still very effective however the exfoliating aspect is purely just sugar so in the future I will probably make my own. xx
triffid
151 posts
I use Paulas Chice lip scrub but sometimes its a little harsh so go back to gently rubbing with fine oatmeal which soothes them nicely .With every birthday that goes by I think my skin gets more sensitive
ChristieMJ
358 posts
The elf exfoliating stick is a great choice if you're on a budget, I found it slightly too harsh and gritty for my liking though. My favourite scrub is Sara Happ brown sugar lip scrub - amaaaaazing! You can get it in all different flavours and although its pretty pricey it lasts for ever 
littleparadise
178 posts
You can fully make your own hun! Need a carrier oil (coconut oil or almond oil) you can add a flavouring which is just an essence from the supermarket, and white sugar! So easy! 
jaybeejack
116 posts
I also make my own - just mix together a smidgen of olive oil, caster sugar & a few drops of vanilla essence.

MAGPIEFI
615 posts
oh jaybeejack oh that sounds so good I love vanilla I'm going to make this argh but bet I'll eat it :)) 
notjaya
62 posts
Tooth brush is a good one. I soak my lips in vaseline for a couple of minutes then scrub it away with my tooth brush. 
kayxcake
422 posts
I love Lush lip scrubs! I have the Mint Julips one for more than a year now and there's still over half left. I recently bought Santa's lip scrub and it smells like cola :p I have yet to try bubblegum, a lot of people says its the best!
Kia
550 posts
I also really recommend the ELF one, if you want to read my review I talk about every single aspect of it! I honestly wouldnt recommend any other! 
ellabxo
60 posts
lush lip scrub is the best iv ever tried, also you could try making your own, google has a million recipies x
g1ggles2
358 posts
awesome thanks girls for all your help & reviews
The elf lip scrub stick is on it's way ;)
bangsie3
18 posts
Lush lip scrubs are fab!
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I'm glad you got hold of the E.L.F one!  That's my favourite so far, I love the smell.  I also made my own once in a little makeup pot with a recipe I found on google using olive oil, honey and sugar, it was yum!  I don't remember the proportions but there are plenty of great home made lip scrub recipes out there.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I just ordered the elf one last night so I am really glad to hear lots of positive comments!
Macs
5351 posts
Im watching one on Trade me at the moment.
jenni_bird
37 posts
Those DIY recipes look good, definately going to test those out :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I also have the ELF one and i really like using it!! But now im looking through this thread, i think im diffinitly going to have to try a few lush scrubs, aswell as a couple DIY ones
?Mix a tablespoon of brown sugar with just enough honey or olive oil to get it to stick together. Once a week rub the scrub onto your lips, vigorously enough to loosen the dead skin. Let it sit for 1 minute, and then wipe off with a damp washcloth. Apply lip balm after use.
itskaz_xo
199 posts
I make my own :) I use extra virgin olive oil, sugar, and whichever essence you prefer (I have peppermint, chocolate, bubblegum, cotton candy and apple) then just use food colouring to get the colour you want :) I really like them and find they work pretty well x
raniwelsh
104 posts
totally loving the idea of making my own! going to do it tonight with strawberry essense! thanks for the idea ladies!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh yum! I've never made my own before but now in def wanting to try! I have a tendency of licking my lips all the time so its great that it's natural!
eightcupsoftea
15 posts
Any of Lush's, but you can get the Christmas one now and it's so nice wow <3

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!