Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lip plumping!

14 posts, 11 members
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
My cousin gave me these sheet type masks for the lip that 'plumps the lip' or makes them swell? Who's to say what will happen really, I'm all keen to give it ago! Surely they'll go down eventually lol if not off to the doctor I go....I mean I'll do my research before I use them of course! If there are bad reviews about them I won't use them. Has any one ever used a sheet mask to plump your lips?
MissQT
1547 posts
I've never used one but I've seen these before. The ones I've seen are kinda bubble like and it's a gel type mask that sits over your mouth. Sounds interesting so let us know how you go.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I've used one of those lip plumping masks before.  It was thick, almost like stiff gelatine and was in the shape of oversized lips.  I found the one I used tingled a little while I had it on, but there was no lasting redness or swelling and my lips didn't look fuller, only more hydrated. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I will definitely let yas know how I get on :) I did some research on it last night, no bad reviews on the product to do with side effects or reactions. Alot of people saying they didn't see a lot of difference though.
Silvene, looking at this mask through the packet it looks alot like what you described :)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Sounds interesting. Keen to hear how you go.
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds cool Amy. Never tried anything lip plumping other than a scrub. I'm a bit of a chicken with lip plumping products.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have one of those lip shaped gel masks. I haven't tried it yet but I've heard it just mainly hydrates your lips. Probably really good for winter. I have had a tiny ammount of plumping from Bon Bon's Lip Scrub, if you leave it on your lips for awhile since there's cinnamon in the scrub. But it is messy so I usually use it at night before I shower and then I rinse it off when I wash my face.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I've seen those masks haven't used them but am interested in hearing your opinion even those masks that rejuvenate the lips only lip plumping I've done is with a scrub like Macs & a plumping gloss which has a slight tingle with results that a noticeable bit not overboard
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I might pretty sure I have one of these in the stash of goodies I bought back from Korea last year. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i had no idea plumping lip scrubs were a thing... random.

The only lip plumper i tried was one of those cup things that suck onto your lips, and it left me super bruised. never again!
Ringy
825 posts
having thoroughly combed the Mecca site - I'm interested in the soap and glory lip plump cream. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yes the original Bossy lip scrub had ingredirects that did plump the lips and some people found it too much to leave on I have the Soap & Glory lip plumping gloss I haven't used it yet.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I currently have one on atm which I'll post to the photo wall then I'll put a before and after photo up. No tingly sensation or anything, rather interested to see the end results
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I get some plumping from the bon bon cinnamon lipscrub and balm, not huge but a little more

I wish I had the money and was brave enough for lip injections.

Thinking I might head into mecca today and try one of the toofaced lip injection gloss 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!