Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lime Crime Diamond Crushers

5 posts, 3 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Been looking at swatches and youtube videos of Lime Crime Diamond Crushers and thought about buying the one called Strip but not sure where to buy them from? 

Is there a site here in NZ that sells them? Seen a couple of lippies from Gerard Cosmetics that I like the look of too.  Love the look of Cherry Bomb, not sure whether that was Gerard or Jeffree.  Would make a beautiful Christmas colour this year.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've only bought Lime Crime twice ... once from hikosencara before it closed down and once in person from Cosmic Corner
ashiley
20 posts
Recreateyourself.co.nz sells the product you're after. It's an Australian based website, but I've ordered from them before and found them really good. Also I have a $20 voucher for any orders over $99, so if you or anyone else is keen to use it let me know :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
might have to check that out! I just panned a fave lippy, Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks so much ashiley - will go and have a look now x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!