Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Latest Shaaanxo Video/ BRBB/ BDB Coupon

65 posts, 25 members
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Hi ladies. I just watched Shannons latest video where she does a gorg look with the products from her BRBB... at the end of her vid she shows some things she got in the box... one of them being a $10 discount coupon for Billion Dollar Brows... I was quite surprised at that because I didn't get a coupon in my box and I was wondering if anyone else did?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Nope not me, maybe it was a special because I think BR sent her the box (could be wrong) and maybe BDB added in a little extra for her x
Macs
5351 posts
Nah no coupon for me either. Shanxxos a special girl.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Good point Sarah lol I was a lil disappointed because I knoe I never got one... I love the BDB pencil we got. I can see myself repurchasing it when it runs out and the coupon would have come in handy!! ^.^
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I would've loved a coupon as that pencil has reached holy grail status for me!
littleparadise
178 posts
Yep saw that! Would have loved it, but thats okay :) Am still going to repurchase once its finished. So amazing
trudijoy
8375 posts
nah no pencil for me either but I can live with that :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Nor me, still good though :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I loved my BRBB and I'd be mega sad to think those of us that paid for it, add reviews and participate here, didn't get the same as blogger.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
I love my BRBB too!! But it is a bit of a downer that we didn't get the same thing she did... especially since that pencil is also a HG for me and I'll definitely havr to repurchase. A $10 discount coupon would have helped me out heaps
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm just grateful it's not like goodiebox where one box has 5-10 items in it and another has 4-6 pretty crap samples in them lol
Marcel
335 posts
No didn't get a coupon either but not bothered as I was overwhelmed with how great the BRBB was. Among many other awesome things BR is a business, Shaaanxo is of sorts a promoter, perks are part of the job.
First Lady
957 posts
Hey ladies,

No need for any downers :)

The coupons were MIA for the majority of the pack out and were discovered after the first 400+ boxes were packed.  

We don't 'stack' boxes for beauty bloggers or anyone else - it's another huge no-no we immediately saw happening with other beauty subscription boxes.

The coupon will be available when the site relaunches (now only 10 days away!)

It's FriYAY so let's start the weekend chilled and happy!

Nat 
Marcel
335 posts
Aw well that's good news, although I think shan would totally deserves it anyway
trudijoy
8375 posts
NEW SITE IN TEN DAYS YOU SAY NAT??!?!?!?!?

Exciting!

Have you chosen the site reviewers?  That would be super cool :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Thanks for that Nat. How exciting to see the new site
kirstyj
1732 posts
So excited about the site launch! 10 days!!!

Any secret word on the vault coming up Nat?!? I won't tell I promise.
trudijoy
8375 posts
kirstyj that question has been burning in my mind lately too!
First Lady
957 posts
Hey Trudi Not yet! We've been spending the last 48 hours testing the functionality throughout the site, have given our bevy of boffins some final tweaks (they love us really....)  and then we'll be allowing 5 members a sneak peek and hopefully their feedback reflects our excitement levels.  (Or else the Boffins might find their love wavering.) xox 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I thought I'd noticed a quiet spell from the br babes and elves lol. 10 days wow how exciting xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
exciting Nat. In my next life I kinda want your job ;)

(pick me haha I'll be awesome ;) )

Seriously though, I kinda thought that with the vault beign a little later than we'd thought it was probably because there were/are so many exciting things in the works atm and only so many hours in a day!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooh can't wait for the new site to launch, super exciting. Thanks heaps for explaining about the coupon xxx
First Lady
957 posts
Hahaha Trudi - it has its moments!

Seriously though, they'll have to pry this job from my cold, dead hands - this First Lady isn't staying for just two terms!

Kirstyj... yeah we decided people didn't seem too fussed about the vault so we cancelled it.

KIDDING!!!

Again, I can't say much, but it's a cool new thing on the new site and we figured why not wait a couple of weeks and do things with panache.  Yes.  Panache!

Although I can tell you the date is circled on my Fireman calender.  (Translation:  hehehhehehehehehe I know the da-ate!)

xpx

EnyaMUA
1109 posts
We all get coupons?! THIS JUST MADE MY DAY SO MUCH BETTER
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh ten days! That's super exciting! I look forward to the new site :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love sneaky BR Nat, so exciting!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh so tempting to drive past HQ and see if I can find said fireman calendar :p

Nat - thanks for all the wee teasers haha. I was living in fear that the vault would be while I'm in Aussie next week and I'd miss out. 'My product pan has resulted in nearly 3000 points being added since the last vault and they are burning a hole in my BR pocket (not that I strictly NEED anything, but you know haha... plus it's not all about me when I'm in there ;) )
pintsize
1072 posts
I can't tell you how Excited I am by the prospect of a new and improved BR (come-on... how can this all be improved??)
Hopefully the boffins will be allowed off the hamster wheel soon :p

As for the voucher.. these things happen (I wouldn't have known about it at all without this thread), I know in the first box I was missing the card thing... but in the words of Catherine Tait "Do I look bover'd?"

xx
nemesisroxx
506 posts
So awesome to hear Nat!! So can't wait to see the new site!!! Exciiiiting
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Awwww sheeeiiit the new site is SO exciting!!!!
Macs
5351 posts
The build up to the new BR is gonna be cool. Can't wait to see it.Almost had me there with the vault lol . 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Can't wait to see what the new site is like.
bronjenks
253 posts
Oh I cant wait for the new site, I'd be stoked to have sneak peak thats for sure (I can keep secrets Nat, honest)!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
OMG BRNatalie please don't do that again, I read about the vault being cancelled and my face just slumped to the floor, then saw your 'I'm kidding' comment lol, you're such a tease lol x
littleparadise
178 posts
Wow! 10 days,so  looking forward to see how much hard work everyone has put in to revamp the site :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I will definitely repurchase it when mine runs out as I absolutely love it on my brows it looks totally amazing
Kimrose
1415 posts
So many cool things happening. ..nearly peeing with excitement. 

Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Trudi can u show me how I see how many points I have earned since last vault Please??? Or is it the points available you mean? Be cool if I could figure it out. Thanks heaps :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah Farmers-wife I just meant points available - I think I had about 300 unused after the last vault, but I now have about 2900 with more products to review. Seriously doubt I'll use them all this time but (like savings) it's nice to have hehe
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I have totally forgotten about t be beauty vault. Be interesting to see how it is run this time around
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oh sweet as. Thanks luv! Looks like I'll be able to get a nice thing or two. Val always makes me loose more sleep and I don't get much now!
trudijoy
8375 posts
My first vault as a hero so hopefully a little less frantic hehe x
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I signed up on the 1st of December so depending when the vault is I might not get to enter the next one :c Not terribly disappointed because I like the idea of saving my points! But I'd love to get into the vault as a Hero. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Hehe it's still frantic!! Then throw in Internet connections, visa card entering etc
my fingers shake like crazy!!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Haha me too. So exciting...can't wait for new site and vault! 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Omg WannabeMUA you must have been working really hard to get hero status since December - admirable!

Can't wait for the vault, it'll be my first one and I've got a few points stacked up over the last year :)
charly
456 posts
I'm super excited about the new website - I was telling my sister, also a BR member but a newbie, all about it. Can't wait to see all the awesome changes!
simone94
191 posts
I too saw shannons video and wondered about the voucher, glad we are getting them too because I really want to try some of their other products and would use it.

YAY! a new an improved website is on the way, cannot wait to see the changes that have been made,

Vault! Knew it must be coming up soon, hopefully it runs as smoothly as last time, thinking of saving my points this time as I do not need anything else but will have a nosey around on the day.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I wish I could just look around the vault! I know my account isn't old enough for me to buy but it would be awesome to just see what's inside. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I know Enya! I joined in December too. I'm curious about how many points you need to get something. Imagine how exciting it's going to be when we are finally let loose in there!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!