Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Korean Brands Lovers!

41 posts, 15 members
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
One of my absolute favorite brands is Etude House by far! And I just saw this video of a Youtuber getting this limited edition Etude House MEMEBOX! Aw man why can they not ship to NZ!

Watch the video HERE!
kayxcake
422 posts
I love Etude House too ^^ but my #1 favourite brand goes to... *drum roll* 3 Concept Eyes! Etude House is affordable, their packagings are adorable but not all products works well on me while 3 Concept Eyes is a bit more expensive and their packaging is often in a black tube or pink tube, just very simple designs but almost all of their products works perfectly on me!
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
I got a think three or four 3CE eyeshadows and I love them so much. They are so bulidable and the shades are so different and just amazing. I also have their GlowBox which I am in love with sooooo much!!!!!!!
MaddiPham
85 posts
My favs are Skin79 (best BB cream amongst Korean brands), Laneigh ( amazing lipsticks, amazing shades, so smooth and sexy) and The Saem (the best make-up remover ever).More infor abt the brands can be found at : http://geishababy.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/list-of-korean-cosmetic-brands.html
kayxcake
422 posts
I just bought a Laneige lipstick! the neon orange that was so popular from that K-drama "My love from the star". I have yet to try, I wanna take some fresh / unused lipstick pictures first ^^ Just so glad I got it cause I heard they've discountinued the shade and it's sold out everywhere! lol ok I will stop with the blabling heheh some of you may not know what Im on about. 
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
I have Skin 79 Lovly Girl BB cream and its probably my fav! Its so good for oily and acne prone skin and the covrage is amazing!
Susilia
484 posts
I ordered the lovely girl bb cream too, but then I've read that it contains mineral oil. I break out of that, so not sure if it'll be good for me.:(  You have no problems with it, villemesic?
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Nope, not at all! I use it when I have bad break outs and when I wash it off it seems to have minimized the breaks outs and the redness is gone.
Bayley
238 posts
I'm a big big fan of the Lioelle BB cream, although I tend to use it more as a foundation. It is excellent, can't get enough.
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
I don't use or own any foundation. I only use and own Korean BB/CC creams, due to their great coverage I really do not need anything else as a base product. Its also so much better for your skin then foundation!
Susilia
484 posts
I just put a review up about my $25 mystery box from roseroseshop, filled with korean products, you can have a look on beautyelysium.blogspot.co.nz, I'm impressed with them, also just got another huge order from them and they're really good, cheap and they are really nice too.
kayxcake
422 posts
how long did shipping take from roseroseshop?
Susilia
484 posts
This order with the mystery box: I ordered it on the 4th of April, they shipped it on the 8th and I got the box on the 16th. Pretty reasonable I think. My second order wasn't shipped out too soon, as they were waiting for a product to arrive, but they shipped out my third order the next day(15th) and I got that one today. I will do a blogpost about that haul too!:)
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Thank You for that review!!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Susilia, do you have a link to the Mystery Box, can't seem to find it on their website :-)
Susilia
484 posts
I'm sorry, Sarah, but they must be out of stock or something, it's usually under the SPECIAL SET category on the brand list, nothing is there at the moment...:(
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh poo, he he he never mind hun.  I just got my Memebox Luckybox #2 today and my Luckybox #3 is in transit to New Zealand so that will keep me entertained for now lol.
Susilia
484 posts
Yep, got my luckybox 2 as well, already put it up on my blog, lol!:) Waiting impatiently for my 3d one!!:) Which one is your favorite product out of this box? Mine is the mentor cream, sounds so cool!:D Oh, and the sheet masks, I love sheet masks.:P
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have only had a quick look at mine as I only got it this afternoon,  but it looks really good.  The Mentor cream does look good though, it all looks really good :-) Did you purchase the makeup edition one? Can't wait to see whats in there.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Just purchased 9 items, mainly consisting of samples with 10 in it, can't wait to receive.  I especially can't wait to try TheFaceShop Volcanic Clay Black Head Clay Nose Pack, heard so many things about that.  
Susilia
484 posts
No, Sarah, I can't wear make-up to work, so I have loads of make-up products from goodie boxes/sample bar/lusthaveit, etc. sitting here, so I passed their make-up box. But I couldn't resist the missha and the tony moly superbox, yayy!:D
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
The Missha box sounded really good especially with the BB cream they were adding in, but I couldn't afford the $49 at the time as I purchased the makeup edition and the mini box one.  I may purchase some Missha sample sachets of RoseRoseShop, but want to see what they are like before I purchase from them again.  Do you get a tracking number from them?
Susilia
484 posts
From roseroseshop? Yes, but they don't send you an email, you have to look it up on their site, just go to your account, details of your orders, scroll down and there is your tracking number (you have one before they ship the box), and there is the site you can track it. Just make sure when a small window pops up in Korean language you click Cancel twice. Don't click ok, or it won't work. Hope this helps.:)
Susilia
484 posts
Just one more thing, if you'd like some extra sample sachets you have to ask them, write your order number on their forum, or message them on facebook. If you don't ask for them they won't include any extra samples in your order, I know it because I didn't get any!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks heaps for that hun.  I didn't realise we could ask for samples, I must have missed that part, too overwhelmed with all their products he he he.
addissanton
4 posts
One of the most popular Korean brands is Angelic Pretty. I just love their brand for dresses and accessories.

childrens wholesale clothing
danielkennt
2 posts
As many people might know that South Korean is not only well-known for its high technology, food, movie and music, but also includes fashion.

buy anarkali suits

ollytolly
33 posts
lioelle or mistine all the way, love the triple solution, love the caviar night cream.Amazing products
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have to admit my favourite Korean products are Lioele, Tony Moly and a couple of other onest that I can't pronounce lol.  I am in love with Korean products and I would love to go to Korea just to go beauty/makeup shopping, they have such amazing products at amazing prices.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I was just sitting on my freshly made bed looking at all my pretties thinking omg the korean products are just the cutest I need more.  Etude and Tony Moly have the cutest packaging =) and the actual product inside is actually good quality too
Kia
550 posts
Where do you ladies buy korean cosmetics from, besides memebox?
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Beautynetkorea.com
they give away heaps of samples as well. They deliver direct to nz and it's quick
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I Second beautynetkorea :) they have great customer service, give out heaps of samples and have free shipping. They usually work out the cheapest as you don't have to pay for shipping :)
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Oh my gooddness!!! Looking at BeautyneetKorea as we speak and so many product! aaand they all look amazing. The packaging is cute too.
Kia
550 posts
I did a bit of research last night on where to buy Korean brands to ship to NZ and I found 
yesstyle which has a HUGE variety of brands and products, and they do free shipping over $25. 
I also found kpopcosmetics also huge range, but not free shipping, although very cheap products 
I also found jolsecosmetics also does free shipping and has a range of products

But thanks ladies, I surfed beautynetkorea and I am in love! Probably the best one out of all. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Prepared to be addicted? It's AMAZING
Kia
550 posts
YES! my entire paycheck is gonna get blown! 
allanahkenny
87 posts
What are your favourite Korean products? I'm looking on beautynetkorea but I'm so lost on what to buy...
Kia
550 posts
I think most people are going to agree with Etude house and Tony Moly. But personally I LOOVEEE holika holika and Y.e.t
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Ohhh I love Y.E.T! They have the cutest packaging and they products are awesome. Beauty People also have incredible gel liners ;)
Kia
550 posts
Yes! They are! I got the limited edition snow white set with my memebox and I''m looking to buy the others. Do you know where they sell them?? xxx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!