Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

38 posts, 23 members
Macs
5351 posts
Who's had a look at online store yet? I'm just checking it out. It went live today. Tempted to buy many things lol
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
It screams 'Take our money!'

I was a little dissapointed to see a majority of clothing and health and beauty items still in store only.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I saw it on facebook and checked it out really briefly. I do still enjoy going to Kmart and getting lost in all the things I want to buy though. It's like therapy.
BeautyGirl
162 posts
I have been waiting for this day for so long! im a person who loves to look online to price match places before going in so you can get the best deal! this will now be perfect for that and also to see if they have the product in store at all! i can't imagine il buy online as im so close to a store but you never nooooo!
Beauty88
29 posts
Can you share your experiences? :) 
Julieal
915 posts
Great I must have alook -I have wondered when the great day was to be-Thanks
MareeB
5244 posts
Yay - must have a look. We have nothing here by way of big stores (well, only The Warehouse)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It was pretty glitchy on my phone. I quite enjoy wandering around kmart so doubt I will use it but you never know :-)
JessB
219 posts
I also really enjoy looking around, and I wonder whether spending heaps of time will make going to the store less fun just because there won't be as many surprises for what is on the shelves. 
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah I was bummed out that there wasn't access to beauty products. I love Kmart. So affordable .
Kimrose
1419 posts
Kmart online, had to happen. So many happy online shoppers :]
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I got excited when I saw this.  We do have a Kmart here in Whangarei but due to work hours, I never get chance to go.  I have to admit I was pretty disappointed as everything I was looking at said In Store only.  Hopefully this is only temporary as they have only just started selling online so that is understandable.  Fingers crossed.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I have a store 10 minutes down the road for the odd time I shop at Kmart. But it's a handy tool to have to see if they have a product.
BeautyGirl
162 posts
mumof3munchkins - are they not open till 12pm ? :O
Artemis
311 posts
Cant wait til they add the full range of stock, that will be good! Pretty excited! we have kmart here but it can just be such a nightmare getting there and browsing with a toddler, the checkouts are always so busy too
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
he he he they are hun, but I work long hours so by the time I finally finish work, I just want to head straight home as I'm knackered especially with 3 munchkins to sort out and washing to do.  Plus I have a part time business so its the weekends or nothing for me.  I know sounds like excuses especially if I want to go that badly, but after a certain time I just can't deal with people ha ha ha.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Clothing will be available online around October-ish in time for the summer range :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I checked it out too. Honestly I don't go into Kmart much because besides being all the way in town, I'm not fond of the unique layout of the store that makes things a bit confusing to locate. I was hoping I could repurchase my favourite leggings and exercise tops not to mention underwear online but those were only available for purchase in store. Shame because K-mart would have had a good chuck of my money by now if they did offer those for purchase online.
Macs
5351 posts
You still working at Kmart Toni? Can't wait for the launch of the clothing .
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yup it's dangerous haha.
Julieal
915 posts
I was disappointed with the initial visit -mainly because clothes currently are not avaliable and I find with K Mart they have a lot of stuff you don't like so you need to be really quick if you see something you do like as they sell out quick -Hopefully will improve and is really new.
yayi
8 posts
Its nice to see companys making a push through going online. They finally realized that they might lose some customers to other online stores. Havent seen the site yet would have to have a walkthrough though it later in the day. Hope they have free shipping.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I look forward to the clothing being sold online. I placed and order online. I purchased 3 items and within a day 2 of my 3 items had been sent out. I'm impressed with how quick they are at getting things out even if my whole order hadn't been sent put together I'm pretty happy. I didn't have to pay double postage for this either. The real test will be to see how the products arrive.
eringracem
30 posts
I love Kmart, though it's quite far from where I live so I don't get the oppurtunity to go there often. So cheap! But I'm super disappointed that there's no clothing/beauty items available online yet, hopefully they will come soon.
Ringy
825 posts
I ordered a shelf the first day it went live- my store never has them in stock and for $6 postage it was so much easier than trying to park and wrangle it home. It came the next day which was awesome. 
Kylenefs
68 posts
I was disappointed that the clothes and beauty stuff weren't available to purchase online but am  hoping they will become available soon.  The kids clothes are now available so hopefully it won't be to much longer to see the other things available online to buy
Julieal
915 posts
I am reserving my judgement until you can purchase total range -currently disappointed with site.
I think if hey had a sight more like there warehouse they would be giving them a run for there money I gave up after everything I wanted was in store only may as well just look at the flyers as it's a bit of a tease yup I want that but wait I can't buy it online why have it online then. 
swamphen
73 posts
I wish they had everything listed online!!!...
Gotta admit though- the midnight closing 7/days a week is pretty good.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
My online experience with them was really good. My products arrived well packaged and really fast. I was refunded for one product they didn't have which was ok because I found it in one of the chch stores the following week :) 
 I think I'll stick to going in store with Kmart, online shopping is handy but the real experience of Kmart is to be had in store.
swamphen
73 posts
Totally agree.. it's just not the same online!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
True, sometimes I stay in Kmart long than I need to,because I'm enjoying the music too much lol. I'm lucky as my local Kmart is only five minutes away. I only go in every couple of weeks though. I managed to leave without buying anything the other day though. 
swamphen
73 posts
I went in last week around 11pm and it looked like a hurricane had been through the store!
I can't believe the mess some people made in the clothes- I really felt for the staff who had to re-fold and tidy it all up
I hate that they have no check out staff now the lines always seem so long and people that don't know how to use the machines may aswell have it all online since they don't want any customer service.
swamphen
73 posts
And I always seem to get accosted at the door.... I prefer human checkouts!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'd always rather shop in store but this kmart site will be useful when i eventually buy the couple of heavier furniture-y things there i have my eye on!

some of the stores are very well kept, but some are all over the place. Papatoetoe for example always looks like the kmart restock warehouse, not a proper store, it's so messy.
JessB
219 posts
The Kmart stores are all pretty far away.. so for some things I'll be using the site.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I keep checking to see if they have updated the online store so we can purchase more but nothing.  Pretty disappointing really but good for the wallet ha ha ha.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!