Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

23 posts, 19 members
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
So I recently realised that the reason some of the stuff I bought from KMart seemed to have no brand name, was because KMart IS the brand! I now feel the need to let everyone know how wonderful I think the brand is! I have a Sweet Melon scented Shimmer Mist ($4, smells amazing, looks awesome), a Cherry Blossom body souffle (also $4, like a thicker body butter and almost as good as a Body Shop one), an Argan Oil hair treatment ($2, my hair is super soft) and a green apple hand cream that I got on sale for $1, smells amazing and is super moisturizing. If you've tried any of the KMart brand stuff, let me know what I should try out next!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love the sound of the Argan hair treatment! I love K-Mart, they have some great stuff, I might have to go for a walk tomorrow at lunch time to see what I can find. That way it is walking too so shopping counts as exercise right :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I have heard there $4 fake nails are amazing and am going to invest in a few pairs next weekend when I go to Palmerston north for the weekend :) I do wanna try that oxx range also
MareeB
5241 posts
I love KMart too, but the nearest one is in Dunedin, 1 1/2 hours away from me, so I don't get there very often :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I have two of the oxx blushes, I think they were $3 each. The are really pretty and pigmented.
Macs
5351 posts
I have seen these brands in Kmart. I would love to try the body butters. Their so affordable for anyone to buy. 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I only saw OXX the last time I was there and I was super sceptical, so that's wonderful to know!

My mother has one of the regular body butters and the body scrub that were $2 each and she's obsessed with them.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
It's a shame Kmart doesn't have online shopping like the warehouse
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Kmart isn't a shop I'd normally go into. I did with a few bras one day. I just kinda forget it about it
I am always so skeptical about things that I ahve not tried or seen reviewed, I hate wasting my money. Its great to see that some of the OXX brand is great!! Yay putting it one the ever growing list.
tannygirl
3392 posts
K-mart is where I go for cheap clothes and stuff. I don't go there for beauty stuff. The one I go to has elf but the items I want (lip exfoliator) are either out of stock or they don't sell it. I ended up buying mine from Beauty Bliss.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I really want to try the OXX makeup! I saw it in there ages ago but, like everyone else, was skeptical. Then I saw a one brand video on it the other day by britneyleesaunders and it seems that some things are pretty freakin awesome. $3 makeup? I'm in!
Rezee
1964 posts
Yea the only reason I bought the blushes was because I saw wild violet talking about them. I ould never have even bohered looking if she hadnt! She was talking about the lipsticks as well but they didnt have the shade I was after. 
ajrees23
41 posts
Yay more cheap make up opinions to try. I had never really thought of Kmart as a make up stockest, I keep forgetting that they do have quite a few brands there. I'm excited to go there and get some next time I'm in Christchurch.
Cesy
162 posts
I keep going into Kmart and looking at all the cheap pretties there, but have not bought anything yet- but the wishlist is getting long!
SandyGedge
394 posts
I've heard loads of positive things about the OXX brand and am looking forward to trying it out.
Kia
550 posts
I love everything kmart! but recently I saw someone on youtube do a whole makeup look using the OXX brand from kmart and it was really nice, and she really recommended everything apart from a couple powders! I'm super keen to get my mittens on them! 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I've just discovered the joys of Kmart too, really inexpensive jeans, leggings and undies which I stocked up on recently. I brought a pair of nail scissors there for $8 or something but they aren't very good. I will check out the makup stuff next time I'm there :)
hookk
3 posts
So happy to have read this post yesterday as I was on my way to Kmart anyway. I picked up the Argan Oil hair treament for $2 and tried it last night - heavenly, lush and unbelieveable as I would have never normally gone to the beauty section of Kmart before. Thanks for the prompt ladies!!
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I love KMart for a vareity of things (workout gears) mostly haha
but have always been dubious of the beauty things because of the price

this argan oil sounds interesting as the ends of my hair are so dry :(

does it just say argan oil on the packet/bottle?
hookk
3 posts
Yes, it is in a round tub "Hair Treatment, Argan Oil" and it smells devine!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Yup just a big round tub that is full of white lotion, says Hair Treatment Argan Oil. You really can't miss it! There are body butters and stuff that might be near it that are amazing quality too and the same price.
Shazzaali
45 posts
Oh cool. I must have a look at these when I'm there next.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!