Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Keratin Hair Straightening

13 posts, 13 members
Angell
182 posts
For my birthday, hubby bought me a voucher for a permanent hair straightner. I was happy, excited and scared as I have heard some good and bad stories. I have to say, I am so HAPPY!!! Yes, it needs to be in caps! The product that was used is really gentle on your hair and you can wash or colour your hair straight after if you wish. I washed my hair this morning and was scared I'll see the frizzy curls back, but fear not. Nice, straight and no frizzy!!! I would recommend it and recommend the lovely salon that did it :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Have you done the salon review on it???
chikoboo
3402 posts
That's awesome and as ragingfrog said about salon reviews, that would be a great write up if the salon is listed.  If it isn't there is an option to add it.   If you can't find where the salon reviews are click on reviews and on the far right of the drop down box there is the salon review section. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Awesome! I used to get my hair straightened in salons and had mixed results. One even chemically burned it and I had bald patches!
So pleased yours was so fantastic. Totally do a salon review
Mila
1209 posts
Oh yay thats great you had a great job done.  I've never had one done before I really wanted to awhile back but was a bit scared to do it, im kind of embracing my wavyish hair these days 
Ringy
825 posts
Glad your happy with it. I had it done years ago- I didn't think it straightened it enough for my liking. And then I got my hair bleached a few months later and it all broke off. Not sure if it was connected. I think it's probably come a long, long way since back then (like 8 years ago!).
Macs
5351 posts
I've had mine done once and it didn't last for me. It grew out.
MareeB
5241 posts
That sounds fab! I'd love to try it when my hair is long enough :)
MissQT
1547 posts
farmers wife that sounds so painful! I have naturally straightish hair so I've never had it professionally or chemically straightened, as a simple hair straightner does the trick for me.
mallomiss
569 posts
ohh might look into this! I'm sick of straightening! 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Sounds lovely. I'm so glad it worked for you.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Awww WTG to your husband he's a keeper lol. I've wanted this type of straightening my mum has had it done I need something g done with my hair asap. My mum now does Japanese straightening hair whatever it's called and she's told me to find the place that does it in Auckland once I do she'll pay for it. So how come I can't find it? Lol.
SandieNZ
424 posts
That's awesome - what a great hubby!  I tried it a few years ago and it was an absolute disaster unfortunately, my hair never recovered and I eventually had to grow and trim it out.  Although that was about 5 years ago and no doubt the products are so much more advanced now.  Did you get a before and after shot?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!