Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Just got my first memebox!

20 posts, 11 members
Rezee
1964 posts
And I love it soooo much! I got the honey one (won't say what is in it just in case anyone else is waiting!) and I'm looking forward to try every product. I ordered it about a month ago along with another one which should hopefully be arriving soon. Best box ever, just in case you haven't tried one and want a cool surprise box, definitely go for this one!
Kellie
570 posts
Exciting!!  I have two on order and I can't wait to get them! Awesome too that you love every product - yay! Did your box say 'shipping on xxxx date'?  And then did it ship earlier?  I only ask since my boxes are due to ship in July 24th, yet on the website it says ready to ship.  Their shipping info confuses me.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yay how exciting, I got my Gangham Style and Haircare boxes yesterday.  I think I love the packaging of the items as much as the product inside them =)

The shipping can be confusing but I've found that all mine have been shipped on the first day they are due out and then I add on 7 days for shipping and find that they always turn up before that 7th day (if that makes sense) as I wasn't expecting the 2 that arrived yesterday to arrive until Friday.

Rezee
1964 posts
Yeah the shipping got me too plus the tracking number went to a different languauge so I just kept it as a surprise for when it was going to show up. I so want to get one of the lucky boxes now! I almost bought one but I've been doing so well on my no beauty spending this month that i think I will just wait till next month instead.
Ooh what is different about memebox (compared to goodiebox etc) ? Sounds so exciting!!
new2me
49 posts
so hanging out for my first one to arrive which i think will take another 15 odd days. have about four on order.
Rezee
1964 posts
Memeboxes are full of Korean products, the price value was awesome as well. I think I only paid around $30 for the box all up and two of the products were worth $40 each. There was 6 products all up.
Susilia
484 posts
Guys, the tracking numbers work on nz post's website, the standard shipping, just to let you know.;)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
chikoboo Ohhhh man, my Gangnam style one is on its way - I am sooooooo excited for it hahaha. Is it awesome??
michelleburne
229 posts
I'm waiting on my gangham style box too,......sooo excited as all I've had in the mail are bills and two sleek palettes and bb cream trial.
I've been very good , no iherb, or anything!!!

chikoboo
3402 posts
Jessicka it really is, mine didnt have a psy mask in it but thats ok got one out of another box and my colouring was orange which actually doesnt look too bad on my pale skin (you'll see what that means soon hehehe) but it looks like a random selection of what colour, so cute containers too as normal =) 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
chikoboo Aww I was hoping there was a Psy mask hahahaha nvm! I am still excited :D
Susilia
484 posts
jessicaxnz, I'm happy to send you one, I've got 3 of those masks and I have way too many sheet masks anyway...:)
chikoboo
3402 posts
hehehe Susilla I was going to do the same offer my psy mask, I'm not a fan of the sheet masks in all honesty, but they are obviously a big trend in Korea.  Going to do my mask drawer out and share some this weekend =)
Oh my, how have I not heard about this until now!! I love Korean make up, its so elegently packaged and the products I have used so far have been amazing quality! I am looking into this right now!!
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
I'm just looking on their website now and the boxes sound interesting and I'm thinking I may have/need (haha) to try one! But which one!? I don't want one to be full with skincare products but one that inculdes  hair care and make-up
new2me
49 posts
question for those who have purchased a few memeboxes. if you order more than one box at a time do they send them out one at a time or do they hold one and send it when the next one is due out?

jessickaxnz
1176 posts
susila - that's so super sweet of you, I'd love to grab one from you if that'd be ok? I'm happy to pay for it and to pay for postage :)

new2me - in my experience they send you your memeboxes out singularly - as in if one isn't due to be sent at the same time then they send you them at seperate due dates :)
bronjenks
253 posts
Oh, I sooo want to get one of these.  I've just got back into make-up again (largely thanks to BR) and would love some new stuff, might just have to check it out :-).
Susilia
484 posts
Don't be silly, you don't have to pay for anything.;) Just send me your address, find me on facebook: here not sure if it works though, as I was logged in when copied the link, just let me know, lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!